Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

dont ever go back to that dealer agin,im glad i wasent there that guy would not like me,ive owend 53 motorcycles scooters,and i put all kinds of things on them amd that does not afect the bike as long as you put them on ,i use a fuse block with 6 or moore out lets hooked to the battery,i also have had 7 ulterlight aircraft and do the same thing so that guy is a real fool.hope things get better for you now. were on your side ifyou want ad ons to make your bike moore fun for you than do it just dont go back to that dealer ever.

Spyder Garage

Default dealer problems I've had them

your not the first to have I had problems for 3 months I keep posting here caught a lot of on here but got a lot of help too. the way I finaly got mine fixed was post on every web site you can that has anything to do with BRP or can-am put the dealer's name out there they cann't stop you as long as you tell the truth. been there and yes BRP reads the post on here(my dealer filped out over what I posted) so don't let anyone stop you by saying stuff about low #postyou have keep fighting and if you cann't get help I can give you derict line # to a good ser ref.just pm me pete
    my wife and I on our 2011 spyder-rt-L'IL Red