Spyder Garage

Default Props to Spyderpops

Thank you Harvey! I have waited two years and 20,000 miles to see if the "Missing Air Dam" really works.
    With the "Air management" and the "Heat shield" my Spyder ran most of the time two bars cooler than before and always at least one. I did not complain of my right foot melting all the way home. It is a huge improvement from before. Thanks for taking care of me in Durango! This hot Texas summer might not be so bad.
    SPYDEB

Spyder Garage

I have lots of SpyderPops' stuff on my Spyder. It's high quality merchandise that really works!!! Harvey rocks!!!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spyderpops products are the best...they help keep the heat off my feet...and my belt in good shape....but Memorial weekend I had the bump skid put on....looks great....but my trip to Durango and home I got the best gas MPG that I have ever gotten....I was getting 34 to 37 mpg...leaving Durango on HWY 550 we got like 45 mpg...it was down hill all the way...too cool!!! thanks Spyderpops!!!!resize5.jpg

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Spyderpops products are the best...they help keep the heat off my feet...and my belt in good shape....but Memorial weekend I had the bump skid put on....looks great....but my trip to Durango and home I got the best gas MPG that I have ever gotten....I was getting 34 to 37 mpg...leaving Durango on HWY 550 we got like 45 mpg...it was down hill all the way...too cool!!! thanks Spyderpops!!!!resize5.jpg
    I will add... we were traveling at 75 to 80 mph (indicated, slightly less per GPS) on the way to and from Durango. On 550 from Durango to Abq, we were doing 65mph. FB's mileage was GREAT on this trip!!!!
    The only difference I know of is the bump skid. FB's Spyder usually got 28 to 30 mpg before.....
    Of course, YMMV (Your mileage may vary). But.... I like it!!!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

His "Possum Pusher" is back on the short list!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black