Spyder Garage

Default Good comment about BRP for my RT 2010.

Hi ,

3 weeks ago i came back from a ride and i notice prestone on the floor after i park my spyder in the garage. This day was very hot like 38 celcius. Maybe it`s just the overflow so i let the thing aside. Today i came back from a ride i check behind the right wheel i could see the antifreeze canister and i saw little prestone coming out by a crack.
    I buy my Spyder RT First Edition in March 2010 , i have no more warranty (2 years) end in march 2012. So today i call the dealer to let it know that my antifreeze canister was crack and ask if BRP would replace the canister. So 2 hours later the dealer call me back to let me know that BRP will replace the parts. They tell me to bring back my old canister for exchange for a new one. The price of the part is 60,99$US (72$CND). I have to replace the part by my self or by the dealer.

Thanks again.

To my dealer and to BRP the company who step behind there product even if there no more warranty. They know that the parts was not a good quality they know i buy the first edition.

Thanks again BRP,

Spyder Garage

Great to hear when things work out well.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red