Active Member Lone Spyder Ryder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Something positive to say about BRP.

I received a wonderful call this morning from Emilie, a very nice lady that works for BRP. She had seen that I had had problems with my 09 Spyder and wanted to know how things had worked out. I was very surprised to get a call from anyone from BRP let alone someone call to see how things were going. and By the time our conversion was over I was starting to get warm and fuzzes about BRP again. My Spyder has been down for the last month because the lights quit working on the right rear. I had not even called my dealer about getting them to work on because I had put the double play LED's from Custom Dynamics on this Spyder. After my experience with my Two Brothers exhaust and 02 sensor that I put on the 08 I just didn't what to mess with it. I had to take them off and put the stock back on to get the dealers to work on it. Two different dealer's told me that it would have to have the stock items on it or work wouldn't be done under warranty. I don't know how my dealer (Marina Boat Sale Lodi, Ca) feel about add-on's so I have just been waiting for my son-in-law to come down and help me get the Spyder working again. I really like & trust the people at Marina Boat Sales and just want to keep it that way. 3 times now I have called them and made an appointment with them and they were always ready to work on it at the time agreed on and have been very fair and honest about the repairs. Best dealer I know of in CA. I am sure there are others but not with-in a 200 or so miles from Sacramento that I know of. Can't beat that.
    Anyway to make a short story a little longer after talking with Emilie this morning she has convinced me that I should take it to the dealer and see what they say. One thing for sure, Emilie has restored some of the trust I had lost in BRP. I want to thank you again Emile ( )for all the positive input this morning.
    Just wanted the folks on the forum to know that I do have positive things to say when positive things happen. You all ryde safe and have a super ryde to Durango if you are going or for that matter anytime you ryde.
    P.S. the guy with the yellow panels dropped them off last week so I will repost them on the classified page.
    When you change the way to look at things,
    the things you look at change!
    Dr.Wayne Dyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is really good that she called you.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Nice!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They do peek in here to see what the natives are grumbling about...
    I think that's great that they do that...
    Kudos to BRP!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

That is amazing. I guess they do care about their customers. Great customer service!

Spyder Garage

Keep us posted as things progress. Good to hear that they called you.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good to hear !!! I know what you mean about swapping out your aftermarket stuff for the OEM for work . We used to have to do that to certain VW's when they needed to hook up to the computer because supposedly aftermarket radios used to blow up the VW reader ( COUGH BS ) but we did it anyway . Granted there are also ways around stuff like the magnason moss act but thats a whole different dicussion .

Custom stock height carbon fiber wind screen
    Lamonster " custom" Spyder trunk decal
    Tricled Super white mini bulbs
    Tricled Cat eyes
    Spyderpops missing belt guard
    Custom Spyder Decals
    Carbon wheels
    PHANTOM * many other mods done *
    *Member of the Woodstock spyder ryders *

Spyder Garage

I am not surprised that BRP is peaking on this site as they get direct feedback from 1st, 2nd & 3rd time buyers. This is extremely valuable data.

The fact that BRP is also following up 1 on 1 is also showing that they do care.

When is that 6 th gear coming!

Spyder Garage

I received a personal call from Emilie as well this past week. She indeed is a wonderful individual who appears to truly care about the customer and their Spyder experience.

Basically the conversation revolved around my opinion of the vehicle and any suggestions for improvement. To me the fact that a company was willing to take the time to inquire was tremendous! This was real time not a quick shout out or courtesy call. If I ever have any future issues the dealer cannot resolve Emilie will be the one I contact.
    Last edited by CRUCIFIED; 07-03-2012 at 10:17 AM.

"My old self has been crucified with Christ.It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I received a call from Emilie and chatted with her for almost an hour.

Spyder Garage

ruthvofmc check your messages!

"My old self has been crucified with Christ.It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CRUCIFIED View Post
    ruthvofmc check your messages!

bet I sent hime the same one

Spyder Garage

Default Something positive to say about BRP.

Spyder Garage

Default Emerle

Me Too! just got off the line with her. Nice to hear from BRP.