Thread: Houston shows

Spyder Garage

Default Houston shows

Are there any events in Houston like the auto show where you can actually see products for the spider before you buy them? Sorry if this is a dumb question. New to the spider and seems no one stocks accessories

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

not any events that I know of....you can plan to join the Three Wheel Thursdays...this week Mancuso's SouthWest 7225 I-59 5pm-7pm..weather doesn't look good for thursday....there are some rides in the area...check the Texas board

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The Progressive International Motorcycle Show has been in the Dallas/Ft Worth area for a number of years now usually in October or November I think. Their website is not showing where they will be this year but they will probably be back in Dallas/Ft Worth. Back in the '70's and '80's they were in Houston but, to my knowledge, not recently. BRP has been well represented at all the shows that I've attended in Dallas with good displays of bikes and all their gear and accessories. I know it's a bit of a drive from Houston but I find these shows well worth attending. Not only will most of the major bike manufacturers be there but most of the major helmet and riding gear brands will also be there. You can learn more about helmets at a show than anywhere I've been and have the opportunity to try on every make, model and size without feeling any obligation to buy any particular one. I drive a couple hundred miles to attend most years.

Cotton

Spyder Garage

Default I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by bikeguy View Post
    The Progressive International Motorcycle Show has been in the Dallas/Ft Worth area for a number of years now usually in October or November I think. Their website is not showing where they will be this year but they will probably be back in Dallas/Ft Worth. Back in the '70's and '80's they were in Houston but, to my knowledge, not recently. BRP has been well represented at all the shows that I've attended in Dallas with good displays of bikes and all their gear and accessories. I know it's a bit of a drive from Houston but I find these shows well worth attending. Not only will most of the major bike manufacturers be there but most of the major helmet and riding gear brands will also be there. You can learn more about helmets at a show than anywhere I've been and have the opportunity to try on every make, model and size without feeling any obligation to buy any particular one. I drive a couple hundred miles to attend most years.

Cotton

If you find any more information on this show can you post it for me?
    I'd like to go and I know I will forget to keep checking their website.

Thanks,
    Boyd

Romney & Boyd

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll try to keep an eye out and post any information I find.

Cotton

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

if i remember its in december the 1st weekend.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The more I think about it I think you're right, scooterexpress, December rather than October or November. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Cotton