Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2010 RT-S SE5 Exhaust

I would like to get a new exhaust that has a nice loud, deep sound. Anyone have one that they really like the sound of?
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

yoshimura all stainless steel looks real pretty hangin there. just put it on my rts2011 has a nice deep rumble to it and at hwy speed it don't drown out the radio either my wife says it sounds good also and she can hear the radio just fine. contact www.extremekempy.com or call him at 309-643-7402 ask for kempy..total cost 430.00 delivered he was at spyderfest..oh and 1 other thing you have to take out the decibel killer insert they tack weld the screw on but you can break the weld without damaging the pipe use a very fine chisel and hammer and tap lightly until the weld is broken then remove screw and pull insert put. the reason this is in there is because this pipe comes from calif.i guess they have a noise ordinace. well if go this way and have any more questions p.m. me. jim

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLuv View Post
    I would like to get a new exhaust that has a nice loud, deep sound. Anyone have one that they really like the sound of?
    i put on a TWO BROTHERS and it's pretty good.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default New Exhaust

Hi!
    I have a 2010 RT-A SE5, and decided that the original exhaust was WAY too quiet! I went with a Two Brothers single carbon fiber system. Love the nice loud (but not obnoxious) sound. At least now cagers should hear me coming!

Spyder Garage

Default Scooterexpress

Scooterexpress,
    Can you post a video w/sound of your exhaust with the baffle removed? I have been trying to make up my mind between the Yoshimura and the Two Brothers, but have not heard the Yoshimura on the RT without the baffle.
    Thanks,
    Hob

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i'll try i never had done this before but my camera has a video so i'll give it a try.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Good suggestion hobstopper. I would love to hear what they sound like. Would help tremendously in making the decision. Thanks guys for all your help.
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"