Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Kannapolis Demo Meeting

A good day and I want to extend many thanks to those who made it so....good folk and good conversation. Didn't stay very long...sick puppies do that.
    I tried to post photos here but the downloader said they were each too big....near 6meg. apiece from a new Canon digital.
    Anyway...they are on my facebook page....look for Ray Jobborn...das me.

Spyder Garage

Thanks especially to Wacky Dan for organizing the lunch. Enjoyed talking with all of you!

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE

Spyder Garage

The missus and I enjoyed meeting all. Thanks to Wacky Dan for organizing and taking the lead. We definitely need to arrange another one!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rayelljay View Post
    A good day and I want to extend many thanks to those who made it so....good folk and good conversation. Didn't stay very long...sick puppies do that.
    I tried to post photos here but the downloader said they were each too big....near 6meg. apiece from a new Canon digital.
    My wife and I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you Ray. If you find yourself in the Hickory area on the spyder, let me know - lots of great roads to show you here.
    Last edited by Ltownblue; 05-13-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    Rather carve than cruise.

Spyder Garage

I'm with Blue! We loved talking with you, Ray. Come ryde with us anytime; we would love to have you!

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Had fun everyone. Thanks for making the ride into the Charlotte area. Wish I had talked to more of you but as you saw, I was busy chasing Leah around and keeping her occupied.

Will do a repeat next demo event.

Nick... Definitely be up in your neck of the woods in about four weeks. Will let you know.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rayelljay View Post
    Ray - looked for the pics but didn't see any of them...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WackyDan View Post
    Had fun everyone. Thanks for making the ride into the Charlotte area. Wish I had talked to more of you but as you saw, I was busy chasing Leah around and keeping her occupied.

Will do a repeat next demo event.

Nick... Definitely be up in your neck of the woods in about four weeks. Will let you know.
    Sounds great Dan - just let me know.

Best,

Nick

PS - Vick says to tell Leah "hey!"
    Rather carve than cruise.