Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New Owner too!

I am a new owner too n I live near the peoria area. I just bought my 2013 rt Easter weekend.
    Mark Gannon

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations on your new Spyder!!!!!!!!!!..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Music system

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderrRyder62 View Post
    Hi, all - My husband and I are Spyder shopping and looking to meet up with other owners/riders in the Central Illinois area. Also, have a question for ya. We're considering the RT's. I know it says you can integrate your iPod with the sound system, but is it also compatible with iPhone 5? And does anyone use navigation and music from their phone versus paying extra for the Garmin system?

Hope to be meeting some of you soon and joining you on the road.

Shari
    Hey guys new owners here of a RT and from Morton Illinois. I use my Samsung 4 and run it thru the system on Pandora and it works great.
    Look forward to meeting you all sometime.
    Mark Gannon

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegMac View Post
    Hi everyone, i am new to this site and a new rider since april 2010 when I picked up my spyder roadster. I am looking for people to ride with in my area. I live in cook county south of chicago in the suburbs.
    Greetings and welcome! We started ryding the last of last year. We have joined SOAR, Spyder Owners and Ryders, http://www.joinsoar.com/home.htmlhere is the link.

It is in Johnson Creek, WI It is a nice ryde from our home in Grayslake IL and they a are a really great friendly group of people. Rob's performance sponsors them and we meet there -realllllly nice dealership and they have put a lot of time and effort (They FEED US!!!) into sponsoring SOAR. We had no problem "breaking in" to the group. We go up and ryde the great beautiful green areas of Wisconson and get into small towns we ever knew existed ...Fun! We have the second annual Spyder Rendezvous coming up, check the web site for details.

We made attempts to contact and ryde with the group out of Woodstock, and it just didn't work out. We WILL be at the pig roast at Jim Potts Motor Group, their sponsor dealer. This should be a good time to meet the group and I hope their re organization goes well. I really encourage you to attend to meet folks and find out where they are from and maybe ryde together in the future. We hope to ryde with them as well.

Hope to see you there!

Best, Andy
    2013 ST Limited, SE5. Pearl White. BRP Backrest. No Mods!
    North East Illinois.

"Always in question, never in doubt".
    Blessings,
    Andrew

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderrRyder62 View Post
    Hi, all - My husband and I are Spyder shopping and looking to meet up with other owners/riders in the Central Illinois area. Also, have a question for ya. We're considering the RT's. I know it says you can integrate your iPod with the sound system, but is it also compatible with iPhone 5? And does anyone use navigation and music from their phone versus paying extra for the Garmin system?

Hope to be meeting some of you soon and joining you on the road.

Shari
    Central Illinois hear.... morton illinois
    Mark Gannon

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Pecatonica / Rockford , Illinois area here. Looking for others to take day trips. I'm free almost any day for a ride !!!
    Looking forward to hearing from you. LET TAKE A RIDE !!!!!

Brady Bowman
    815-871-8598

Spyder Garage

Default Live in Plainfield

Quote Originally Posted by speedyy52 View Post
    I'm new to this site I just got my 2012 spyder last year in oct love it can wait to ride I live in Plainfield,Illinois, hope to met some of the spyder owners!!!!
    I live in plainfield, my wife & and I got spyders last year. Did see this till now . Just getting used to going to the forum