Threaded View

krzychick

Default Illinois sypder lovers !!!! WELCOME

HEY YA ALL !!!! Rivco Products is having an OPEN HOUSE on May 25th at 11:00am for ALL SPYDER OWNERS...We would LOVE TO HAVE YOU !!!! This will include a welcome gift, and tour of Rivco Products, and RAFFLES. WOOOO WHOOOO, so please consider, we would love to have you. We have quite a few Spyder owners coming to this event, heck the more SPYDERS the better. This is also the weekend of our Burlington Neslte's chocolate festival, OMG, even the air in Burlington smells like chocolate, if you have never been ? THIS IS A MUST !!!!! A great festival. PLEASE R.S.V.P. if this is someting you would want to attend, Thank you KRZY CHICK. Hope to See You May 25th. If wanting information on chocolate fest, go to. chocolatefest.com.CA400 Cup holder clsetop029_bw.jpgPrototype Spyder_Flag Holder_lftsideblk016bw.jpgSpyder Driver Board_onlft3qrtrtop008_altBW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderrRyder62 View Post
    Hi, all - My husband and I are Spyder shopping and looking to meet up with other owners/riders in the Central Illinois area. Also, have a question for ya. We're considering the RT's. I know it says you can integrate your iPod with the sound system, but is it also compatible with iPhone 5? And does anyone use navigation and music from their phone versus paying extra for the Garmin system?

Hope to be meeting some of you soon and joining you on the road.

Shari