Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sightings in and around Cuba

I doubt I took as many photos at Spyderfest as AnnaMarie, but...I thought I'd share one last photo link for various Spyder pictures I shot around town, on the road, etc...lots of shots of folks I haven't met yet, as well as plenty of those I have.

Nancy's Toy, I'm pretty sure there is a picture of you two in here at Cowtown, but I don't know if I actually got one of you guys on your Spyder. I think I even have a picture of Len , too, but it's off his Spyder.
    Anyway, grab your popcorn and take a look...who knows, YOU could be in here.

http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/z...20Cuba%202012/
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Nice job on the photos.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Is your camera ok ?

Surprised your camera didn't break with a pic of me in there. Nice job on the pictures.

Spyder Garage

A very nice group of pictures.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by duneside View Post
    Surprised your camera didn't break with a pic of me in there. Nice job on the pictures.
    you got a pic of my bike AND the trailer!!! it's a wonder you have ANY camera Left to take ANY pics... Thanks for those Lovely shots of almost ALL the folks. Don't think ANYBODY could have gotten ALL of them but you sure tried!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    you got a pic of my bike AND the trailer!!! it's a wonder you have ANY camera Left to take ANY pics... Thanks for those Lovely shots of almost ALL the folks. Don't think ANYBODY could have gotten ALL of them but you sure tried!!!
    I bet I could find another couple hundred shots I haven't posted...MIGHT have covered everyone between the TWO cameras I was using. LOL. Just took a bunch of pictures out of one camera last night and discovered there were Daytona Bike Week shots AND Spyderfest pictures...I've died and gone to SPYDER HEAVEN!
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale