Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spydee8's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Any Spyders in West Texas

Just wanted to drop by and say, "Hello!" My husband and I just got got our 2012 Spyder RT-S last month, and are really enjoying it!! Just wondering if there are any groups close to us, since we haven't seen many Spyders in our area. I only have seen one other Spyder in our town. So glad this forum exists, I'm sure we will have questions.

Dee
    Attached Images Attached Images

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We're just down the road a ways from you at Bronte. We've had our 2010 RT for just over 2 years and really love it. I don't see many Spyders here, either. I know one RS rider in San Angelo but I don't think she's been riding much lately. Love to go riding with y'all sometime or meet somewhere and eat a burger or something.

Cotton

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

theres a couple that lives in aspermont they been looking to ride with others they are on s.l. i'm in ft-worth if you get this way give me a shout.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks!!

Thanks Cotton and Scooterexpress...we will be in touch

Dee

Spyder Garage

Hey Spydee8!

We're not 'near you' by definition of most people, but in Texas terms, we are. Our son goes to Tech so we come through your town 1-3times each year. I should say, used to. He's a senior and will graduate in December so, only 1or 2 more trips.

Welcome!!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rider in Aspermont

Quote Originally Posted by Spydee8 View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and say, "Hello!" My husband and I just got got our 2012 Spyder RT-S last month, and are really enjoying it!! Just wondering if there are any groups close to us, since we haven't seen many Spyders in our area. I only have seen one other Spyder in our town. So glad this forum exists, I'm sure we will have questions.

Dee
    Hi Dee,

My husband and I live in Aspermont and each have a spyder. Would like to make contact with you and ride sometime before weather gets to hot.
    I am on this site as Sarahmcg. Like to hear from you.

Sarah

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Live in Aspermont

Quote Originally Posted by bikeguy View Post
    We're just down the road a ways from you at Bronte. We've had our 2010 RT for just over 2 years and really love it. I don't see many Spyders here, either. I know one RS rider in San Angelo but I don't think she's been riding much lately. Love to go riding with y'all sometime or meet somewhere and eat a burger or something.

Cotton
    We would like to have a burger.

Sarah

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sarah....I just started a post about who's going to Durango on the Texas board...hopefully others will speak up...looking forward to meeting you

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmcg View Post
    We would like to have a burger.

Sarah
    Didn't know about y'all until I read your post, Sarah. We would like to meet you and your husband as well as Dee and her husband. Sweetwater might be a good place to meet, it's kinda in the middle of Bronte, Snyder and Aspermont. I don't know a good burger place there but Allen's Family Style Restaurant has some really good fried chicken and lots of vegetables to go with it. That might be a place to meet. I'm retired so we can go most any time. Maybe you and Dee can plan a get together where we can all meet each other. Let me know and we'll be ready.

Cotton

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Sarah....I just started a post about who's going to Durango on the Texas board...hopefully others will speak up...looking forward to meeting you
    A contingent of us from the Austin area will leave on the 18th, staying in Lubbock that night, going on into Albuquerque the following morning for the ryde into Durango.

As it gets closer we should compare schedules.

thehawk
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Spyder Garage

Hey there Flamingobabe,

I was wondering too who was all going from Texas. I am heading out early on the 16th. Looking foward to seeing you again.
    SPYDEB

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I know we have a group going from Conroe area.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spydeb...been missing you...glad to hear you are going to Durango....see y'all there

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Smile DURANGO HERE WE COME!

Spydeb...been missing you...glad to hear you are going to Durango....see y'all there
    Hi Everyone,

We will be leaving from Round Rock, TX with The Hawk on 6/18 and staying over in Lubbock. On 6/19 we will head to Albuquerque, NM and spend the night and on 6/20 we will head up to Durango with the large group.

I look forward to meeting alot of you and so that you know that I'm from TX, I will be wearing my t-shirt with the state of TX and spyder on it. Look for me and my t-shirt. Cannot wait!

P.S. Hopefully there will be some of you staying in Lubbock on the 18th so we could all ride on in to NM together.

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds Great, Cotton!!

Didn't know about y'all until I read your post, Sarah. We would like to meet you and your husband as well as Dee and her husband. Sweetwater might be a good place to meet, it's kinda in the middle of Bronte, Snyder and Aspermont. I don't know a good burger place there but Allen's Family Style Restaurant has some really good fried chicken and lots of vegetables to go with it. That might be a place to meet. I'm retired so we can go most any time. Maybe you and Dee can plan a get together where we can all meet each other. Let me know and we'll be ready.

Cotton
    Mike and I work night shifts, but we will work something out!! Be in touch soon.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydee8 View Post
    Mike and I work night shifts, but we will work something out!! Be in touch soon.
    Great! Look forward to meeting y'all as well as Sarah and her husband.

Cotton

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Let Us Know

Cotton
    Sounds fun, let us know. Anything going on with you this Sat. May 19th?

Sarah & Bobby

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmcg View Post
    Sounds fun, let us know. Anything going on with you this Sat. May 19th?

Sarah & Bobby
    My wife works part time in a little gift shop here in town and, unfortunately, she is already committed to work on Saturday, the 19th. Could we meet on Sunday, May 20? Allen's is open on Sunday from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. I know that would be hard to make if you go to church first but we don't usually go. While we haven't tried it, my wife's boss says there is a good burger place called Skeet's that also has very good chicken fried steaks. I'm gonna PM you our phone number. Maybe we can talk on the phone and decide a time and place when we can get together. Hope Dee and Mike will be able to join us as well.

Cotton and Joyce

Spyder Garage

Default Bummer!!

Sorry guys, we have made plans for Sunday and won't be able to go this time. But you heard right, Cotton, Skeet's is great!! Be hungry, because you get your money's worth. We are have to go to Lubbock Saturday because when we got our Spyder the front tires were put on wrong. So, we will be tied up Saturday too. Hopefully, soon we can meet up.

Dee and Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yeah, I hope we can get together before too long. We will be out of town next weekend so that's out. Depending on your schedule, we might even get together for supper during the week sometime. I don't normally ride much at night anymore because the deer are just so bad but, it's not dark now until almost 9:00 so we might do that. Haven't heard from Sarah and Bobby yet so we might still be able to meet them this weekend.

Cotton and Joyce

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

And We live in Midland. We are always looking for other Spyder Ryder's to get together with. We know another couple in Odessa with a white limited. And my brother inlaw and his wife just picked up their Spyder today. Maybe we could meet up somewhere for coffee or lunch sometime.
    Monty & Shirley
    We love our . 2011 RT-S 991 SM5 Orbital Blue with the matching RT-622 Trailer, HMT Stoplight, fendertip LEDs, TricLed fender LEDS, front & rear Brightsides, Garmin GPS on the KewlMetal Bracket, Stebel Nautilus Horn and the Utopia Backrest. Corbin Passenger Armrests and SpyderPops Radiator Plate and Cat Shields. Ram driver and passenger cupholders. GT Racing Stripes.

Spyder Garage

Default In Central Texas

I am in the central Texas area ..Killeen Ft. Hood .... I don't really see any Spyders around here.
    If you lost your virginity, do you still have the box it came in?

09 Phantom SM5 LE #108
    My Mods- Corbin Seat, Homemade exhaust, Kury ISO Grips, ISCI passenger floorboards, TRIC LEDS, Evoluzione o2 mod

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stutzmason View Post
    I am in the central Texas area ..Killeen Ft. Hood .... I don't really see any Spyders around here.
    Well if your out and about on the 18th. Be at the intersection of 190 and the loop around Bell County Courthouse 10:30 am.. Gona be an invasion of Arachnids...

Spyder Garage

Default West Texas Spyder

I live in Andrews and am in Snyder at the White Buffalo Fest almost every year. This year on the RT Limited LavaBronze. If you come this way, let me know and we can meet up.
    J. D.
    Last edited by TexasSpyder; 06-24-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Spyder Garage

JD,

I have already put in for a vacation day for Friday October 5th for the White Buffalo Bikefest, so if you come, the Spyders can ryde in the parade. Let me know if you will be able to come this year.Plans are underway for this year's Bikefest and its going to be great!!

Dee