Ride leaves @ 10am
    Touring around Mille Lacs Lake
    Lunch stop @ Flagship MSA on the east shore
    (about 125 miles)
    Hope to see you all there!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Default may 12th

plan on being there if mostly dry. hope so as would be lots of fun.

Spyder Garage

I will be there almost for sure. Talked to Troy too. Looks good for him also.

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

heather will be there on my spyder. I have to save the world that weekend.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    heather will be there on my spyder. I have to save the world that weekend.
    I guess if someone has to save the world I'm glad it's you, it'll get done right!!! Looking forward to seeing Heather ride into town on the death machine!!!
    --Paula

Spyder Garage

Default MAY 12th

where is this dealership located in MORA? how early are they open?

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    where is this dealership located in MORA? how early are they open?
    They are just north of town on Hwy 65 maybe a 1/4 mile on the right...I believe they open at 9am.
    --Paula

Spyder Garage

Default Mora a Mora

Dear Butch and Puala
    I
    really like that dealership in Mora-------I had a chance to compete with Seth 0 and at the awards banquet Mr Caswell announced that I was the winner.I am the proud owner of a CAN AM hat from last years MN. event ---- My guess is that's why Seth is sending in a talented competitor on his clean machine.
    Well I am sad to say I have been scratched from the Mora Mora run. My hopes of meeting and spending some quality time with Heather gone ----darn.

Here is a picture of Seth 0 right behind me over my right shoulder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTGENE View Post
    Dear Butch and Puala
    I
    really like that dealership in Mora-------I had a chance to compete with Seth 0 and at the awards banquet Mr Caswell announced that I was the winner.I am the proud owner of a CAN AM hat from last years MN. event ---- My guess is that's why Seth is sending in a talented competitor on his clean machine.
    Well I am sad to say I have been scratched from the Mora Mora run. My hopes of meeting and spending some quality time with Heather gone ----darn.

RTGene where have you been! I've got your room ready in Vegas but sorry we only have a blue plastic swimming pool.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Gene,
    It's great to hear from you...I've missed reading your posts and was wondering what you've been up to these days.
    Sorry to hear you'll have to pass on this ride, but we do have rides planned each month through October. It's not Spyderfest but we do have a good time, maybe one of those will work into your schedule so that you can visit us up here in the Northland! That way you can beat out Seth again and even meet Heather too! We'll have to keep your visit on the QT so, he doesn't hear about it and send his replacement again!
    Take care and keep in touch,
    Paula

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ButchA2025 View Post
    Gene,
    It's great to hear from you...I've missed reading your posts and was wondering what you've been up to these days.
    Sorry to hear you'll have to pass on this ride, but we do have rides planned each month through October. It's not Spyderfest but we do have a good time, maybe one of those will work into your schedule so that you can visit us up here in the Northland! That way you can beat out Seth again and even meet Heather too! We'll have to keep your visit on the QT so, he doesn't hear about it and send his replacement again!
    Take care and keep in touch,
    Paula
    It seems that Mr. Gene and his lovely bride attended Spyderfest for a day and he didn't say hi to his old friends from the Michigan Bridge Ride. I'm withdrawing my invitation for him to come to Vegas. I was even going to buy him a Diet Pepsi.
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Leave a light on for me

Dear Ms. Ann zero one
    For two days I looked up and down for you-----everyone said you just left.

If the pool is the three ring blow up you had in Michigan ------I'm surprised it made the trip.
    and
    I would take the rescind more seriously if it came form the man of the house. So please expect to see me in the guest room. A good supply of cold Coke Zero during the day would be nice. Two over easy with Jimmy Dean sausage and English muffins will do nicely thank you.

The only picture I have of the shore line from the Mackinaw bridge got blocked by some rider --darn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Dear Ms. Ann zero one
    For two days I looked up and down for you-----everyone said you just left.

If the pool is the three ring blow up you had in Michigan ------I'm surprised it made the trip.
    and
    I would take the rescind more seriously if it came form the man of the house. So please expect to see me in the guest room. A good supply of cold Coke Zero during the day would be nice. Two over easy with Jimmy Dean sausage and English muffins will do nicely thank you.

The only picture I have of the shore line from the Mackinaw bridge got blocked by some rider --darn
    I was asking about you at Spyderfest and someone said that you were there I just figured that they didn't really know you. I couldn't believe that we wouldn't have heard you if you were within 20 miles of Cuba. Joe says you can come visit but you'll have to share the guest room with our new boy.IMAG0978.jpg
    and the pool with Sammy IMAG0051.jpg and the couch with Em IMAG0310.jpg
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Dear Butch and Puala
    I

oh my friend, its on.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

oh my friend, its on.
    Them's fightin' words....now you two just need to pick the ride date for your duel!!! Here are the remaining dates...Seth will need to check and see which weekends he's not saving the world and RTGene check which ones you can make it up North for!!!
    June 2
    July 21 (is the Kanebec County Fair Parade)
    August 25
    September 22
    October 13
    This could be a very interesting riding season...BigArm Larry are you in?

--Paula

Spyder Garage

Default MN rides

Paula; Great to see you at Spyderfest, you new ride looks great. Butch, they did finish the TB repair but too late for the ride or parade. Headed for home the next morning. Just about bought the farm the following day. Coming over a hill in the heavy rain a pickup in the opposite lane lost it. Driver was in our lane but I am sure he did not want to head-on a large motorhome so he cranked the wheel to the right and hit the ditch, fence, power pole etc. Traffic was scattered everywhere. Carolyn called 911 and reported it. We had to keep going as no place for us to turn off and park the MH and trailer. Met the police about 2 miles up the road heading for the crash site.

Looks like I will make the ride Saturday. Still a few issues on the RT but will discuss them with Les that day. See you then. Mike

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MMcc View Post
    Paula; Great to see you at Spyderfest, you new ride looks great. Butch, they did finish the TB repair but too late for the ride or parade. Headed for home the next morning. Just about bought the farm the following day. Coming over a hill in the heavy rain a pickup in the opposite lane lost it. Driver was in our lane but I am sure he did not want to head-on a large motorhome so he cranked the wheel to the right and hit the ditch, fence, power pole etc. Traffic was scattered everywhere. Carolyn called 911 and reported it. We had to keep going as no place for us to turn off and park the MH and trailer. Met the police about 2 miles up the road heading for the crash site.

Looks like I will make the ride Saturday. Still a few issues on the RT but will discuss them with Les that day. See you then. Mike
    So very happy you made it through that one! It was a pretty nasty ride in the rain that day, thank goodness we had our helmet communication working that day. Just being able to talk to someone (Butch) made it much more bearable. See you Saturday.
    --Paula

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Bump

Minnesota Spyderlovers Ride
    May 12th
    Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN
    Ride leaves @ 10am

Touring around Mille Lacs Lake
    Lunch stop @ Flagship MSA on the east shore
    (about 125 miles)

Hope to see you all there!

Spyder Garage

Heather should be down there on friday, I had to remind her for the third time in 6 hours to charger her Ipod.

I was going to give her my jacket and helmet but someone might think its me and throw a frozen chicken at her.

crash tester for:

Spyder Garage

Default May 12th ride

Is there anyone who would like to arrange to ride from Twin Cities to Mora with me? If so, pls. Email me directly: vikkij3@hotmail.com. see you there!
    SpyderVikki

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderVikki View Post
    Is there anyone who would like to arrange to ride from Twin Cities to Mora with me? If so, pls. Email me directly: vikkij3@hotmail.com. see you there!

I'll ride with ya !! I sent ya an email

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

HiYa Butch & Paula !!!

Hope all is well !!
    Hows it looking for tomorrow ???

Tommy J.
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Heather should be down there on friday, I had to remind her for the third time in 6 hours to charger her Ipod.

I was going to give her my jacket and helmet but someone might think its me and throw a frozen chicken at her.
    Who's been throwing frozen chickens at you lately?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ButchA2025 View Post
    Who's been throwing frozen chickens at you lately?
    the fun police type people.

crash tester for:

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Sky's are Clear...Ready to Ride!

Ready to get going on our (2nd) ride of the season!!! It's going be a gorgeous day!