Spyder Garage

Default S pyder leads HD

We held a memorial run for my sons scholarship yesterday. I was the lead rider - a Spyder. We had 31 bikes total - 2 Spyders, one Victory, one other brand(I can't remember) and the rest were Harley's. So I lead them and they all followed!! It was a great ride - not much sun and a bit chilly but a great 1 1/2 hour 60 or so mile ride through the back roads of southwestern Michigan. Here is a video. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100809330132938

Last edited by rhansen309; 05-06-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I didn't get down there for the start of the ride...my Spyder was still next door at Town & Country being serviced...I did however see you come in to Artesian Wells with the 2 Spyders in the lead and I was inside during lunch with you folks...Sorry I didn't get to meet you....I was the one on the purple Spyder in Artesian's parking lot when you came in....snuck out with my wife's ride while she was at work...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Sorry I didn't get down there for the start of the ride...my Spyder was still next door at Town & Country being serviced...I did however see you come in to Artesian Wells with the 2 Spyders in the lead and I was inside during lunch with you folks...Sorry I didn't get to meet you....I was the one on the purple Spyder in Artesian's parking lot when you came in....snuck out with my wife's ride while she was at work...
    Yep, I remember seeing you sitting there. That was a nice RS you were on. This will be an annual event the first Sat in May. Thanks.