Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stridersr7 View Post
    When I bought this spyder it had them on it but they don’t work. So I need to take off the cover and replace the batters and hope that fixes it. Curious of the lights that was put on. I’m assuming white. Pink. Or purple.
    Whoever sold you the Spyder should have also provided the remote that works with the lights. The remote will turn the lights on and off and also allow you to change the color and/or pattern (flashing, steady etc). If you don't have the remote, the lights won't work. By the way, GloRyder has now come up with a new style that does NOT require batteries. You may want to check them out. They won't be available until later this year, but you can pre-order now. There's a link to their web-site on the home page of SpyderLovers. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Desert Spyder View Post
    By the way, GloRyder has now come up with a new style that does NOT require batteries.
    they still have batteries, but have a generator while moving to charge batteries. this is new style available pre order in july
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Desert Spyder View Post
    Whoever sold you the Spyder should have also provided the remote that works with the lights.
    Thats not quite necessarily true. I bought a set of glo-ryders that is only one color (in my case blue) does have batteries, but no remote. They turn on when the wheels spins, stay on a few mins after I stop.

I'd change out the batteries and see what happens. If not, either get a hold of the old owner, if you can, or contact glo-ryders to see if they will sell you a remote.

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

I can find his so called set screw to take the center hub out to check out if it has a battery. Speaking of... if it charges itself while moving then why do ppl put regular batteries in them?