Spyder Garage

Default 08 GS Juice Box help!!!!

I just installed a juice box on my 08 premiere and the check engine light keeps coming on. I already installed one on my RS no problem, works great. I have taken the breather cover off, installled to the inj. ports twice, ground is good, and O2 Sensor is connected properly. Just wondering if i'm the only one having this problem or is it specific to just the 08? Does anyone have a fix for my serious issue so that I havent wasted $235.00. Thanks to all!!!!

Spyder Garage

maybe try to disconnect the battery for a few minutes and see if that helps ..

its an electrical unit -- just because it is new doesnt mean you didnt get a bad one.
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

It's weird because when I unhook the O2 sensor hookup in the back the check engine light goes off and it runs fine. Just not sure I can run it without hooking up the O2.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydee66 View Post
    It's weird because when I unhook the O2 sensor hookup in the back the check engine light goes off and it runs fine. Just not sure I can run it without hooking up the O2.....
    possibly a bad 02 sensor , what settings did you put the juice box on -- check the dials and make sure they arent on the wrong settings and the sensor is doing its job
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Spyder Garage

Default Hmmm

I'm getting ready to bring my bike to get my JB Pro put on! Arrgh!!

Spyder Garage

i just installed a JB pro on mine the other day -- took about a half hour and turned dial to 2 and it ran fine.

Spyder Garage

Larry go to this link

shows U how to install the juice box. i've installed 2 of them so far and it's pretty easy. Just watch the video. Gotta send my second juice box back due to a bad board in it. But, they covered it under warranty.

Spyder Garage

The O2 plug on my juicebox was bad so they are replacing it for free.

Spyder Garage

Hmmmm, maybe I'm having the same issue. Granted I have the KewlMetal intake, so that mighyt be the reason for mine. I just pull in the clutch, shut the engine off, and restart.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

I have the kewl metal intake as well brother. The guy at two bros told me to send it in and they gave me a RA number for the replacement. Said it just happens sometimes. Bad 02 or circuit board from time to time. I have 2 can am's and the other works fine! I spoke to Rob 877-764-3337. These are the guys that make the juicebox and they are very helpful. Give them a shout, U might need to send yours in as well or maybe they have a solution for ya. Hope this helps!