Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinspyder View Post
    Nice move We helped a buddie do that to his suzuki a few years back its was pretty cool . Im glad to see someone doing this !!! Looking forward to seeing the pics when complete !
    Those are the completed pics...haha!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    After Coz posted about paint'n his RS dash bezel, Teddy had me do the Dash Bezel & Speaker Grills to match Teds Red Sled & they came out really well & I'm happy with them. Now I just can't stand all the gray metal, like the windshield support, peg castings & handlebar covers After seeing this, I'm thinking all these castings would look really good done this way Thanks so much for post'n the step by step how to
    CyncySpyder, what are all the gizmos you have on your dash? I see the GPS top and center and maybe a cup holder over the analog fuel gage, but what's the screen on the right and is that a cell phone holder in between the handlebars? How did you mount the stuff over the analog gages? Thx.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydherLuv View Post
    Those are the completed pics...haha!
    Sorry I posted that before I looked completely .. the pics looks great !!!! Thumbs up my friend , your going to give me another project for winter !