Spyder Garage

Angry Spyderfest bound early.... got to beat the lake effect SNOW coming in!

what the @#$#@$#$@ last year rain rain and cold wind

this year SNOW! you got to frigging be kidding me!
    got to get into western OHIO to hopefully avoid the inches - yes inches of wet snow coming Monday!

see ya on the road guys! heading out today... just finishing oil change right now and then we pack and go!

Clueless
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks
    Previous = 2010 Blue RT-S Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

Ryde safe and don't bring the snow with you.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

The weather is great for ryding. Get here quick before it's gone.

Ride safe. See you soon.

Spyder Garage

We made it to Columbus Ohio.. 48 degree weather and was windy.... Brisk ride.

Will hit motorcycle hall of fame museum first and maybe ad Farrell oldest harley dealership then get back on highway.

Looks like Pittsburgh will get 4 - 5 inces of snow tomorrow and east of there in upper mountains they may get 10 - 12 inches... Crazy for this time of year. I just mowed my lawn for the 4th time.
    2013 Yellow ST-S SM5, Elka Stage1 Rear Shock, 2Brothers Exhaust, K&N Air Filter(soon), TricLED fnt fender LEDs, frnt LED daylight strips, 3rd Rear brake LED, ISCI Hand Brake, BajaRon Sway Bar&Links, Bullant Laser Aligned, Lamont's CAT ByPass, CALSCI Windshield, Works Performance Stage 5 Front Shocks

Spyder Garage

Be careful and enjoy the ride
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

We r nw of st louis. Be there Tuesday late am!

Alternated driving Spyder with girlfriend... Wow is that wind crazy .. All day long. All the way here.

A few bike blessing sprinkles along way but no real rain at all.

Only thing is hate st louis drivers merging on highway... They have no idea that they are supposed to yield when merging from highway on ramp....

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Glad to know you are safe! I'm still packing ( I hate packing )

We will see you tomorrow!!

Spyder Garage

Just make sure you don't get my cigars wet!!

You complain about St. Louis drivers... wait 'till you come to MEMPHIS Oh wait... you have driven in Puerto Rico... so compare it!
    Last edited by bullant12; 04-24-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Just make sure you don't get my cigars wet!!

You complain about St. Louis drivers... wait 'till you come to MEMPHIS Oh wait... you have driven in Puerto Rico... so compare it!
    What cigars... Lol
    Hey ya gotta smoke'm if you've got em ;-)

It's a toss up between Puerto Rico drivers and the st louis attitude when they are merging ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    It's a toss up between Puerto Rico drivers and the st louis attitude when they are merging ...
    M e m p h i s D r i v e r s Like I said... if you could handle PR drivers... but Memphis takes the cake... ESPECIALLY while merging and rolling stops.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5