On my 2010 RTS, the rear suspension pump doesn't seem to be working. I have checked fuse F8 (horn works, so I know the fuse is good) and reseated relay R1 for the rear suspension. I put a pressure gauge on the under seat valve and found there was about 30 lbs in it & pumped it up to 60 lbs with my home air compressor. When I push the up/down adjustment switch, I get a reading on the display that suggests I am running the pressure up/down, but get no response from the Spyder to confirm it. No compressor running and no air escaping sounds. My dealer installed a new 2011 instrument cluster last year to address the PTT delay issue with the CB. When I had the Spyder serviced a few weeks ago, the Service Manager told me that they discovered that they had neglected to set some setting on the new cluster to enable the rear suspension adjustment system when they installed the new cluster & that they had corrected it while servicing it. Because neither the pump nor the valve that reduces the pressure seem to be working, I doubt it is a pump issue, but rather something before the pump. Because the display changes with the switch manipulated, I believe the switch is likely working. I do not have the skills to test the relay and the relay seat.

I don't want to run it to the dealer because I am coming to SpyderFest & don't want to not have the Spyder available to me right now. I figure I can work with the manual adjustment as a work around.

Anyone have a suggestion on what more I can check?

Thanks