Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Update BEST Warranty Bert's Mega Mall No Surcharge

You may already know, but after a few discussions on this forum debating different extended warranty options, I decided to purchase the 3 additional year BRP Best warranty fm Bert's after having received a quote fm Bryce Page several weeks ago at $749 +a $225 sur charge. I was expecting to pay $974, but to my surprise and delight, Bryce told me that BRP dropped the sur charge of $225.

I must say that this was my first time dealing with Bert's, and I really appreciate their honesty. Based on the old quote I had i could have charged the $974 and likely would not have figured out that I had been overcharged. I live in South Florida the "fraud capital" of the U.S. and it is refreshing to do business with a firm that still posses integrity and honesty.

Thank you Bert's and Bryce!!!

Spyder Garage

Way to harsh a buzz man
    Corbin saddle
    spyderpops block off plate, bump skid, belt guard
    IPS
    Tricled LED lights all around(too many to name here)
    Smoothspyder belt tensioner
    Custom Dynamics britesides
    VTC floorboards, upper air vents, spoiler
    BK car stuff HID upgrade
    trailer hitch
    Repainted rear fender, trunk latch assembly, switch cluster, gauge cluster
    cell phone interface kit
    travel cover that no longer fits due to the spoiler
    New sway bar
    New shock relocator

Spyder Garage

According to Bert's and my dealer in Florida, the warranty cannot be sold in Florida but can be used in Florida. I purchased my RT in Florida, bought the warranty from Bert's and my dealer confirmed to me that they would honor the warranty, just could not sell it.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts46 View Post
    According to Bert's and my dealer in Florida, the warranty cannot be sold in Florida but can be used in Florida. I purchased my RT in Florida, bought the warranty from Bert's and my dealer confirmed to me that they would honor the warranty, just could not sell it.
    I spoke to Broward Motorsports in Davie and they said they would honor the Best warranty. You are correct, it cannot be sold in Florida. It evidently does not meet Florida Insurance regulatory requirements.