Spyder Garage

Default Non BRP Trailer reviews?

Hi. I looking to buy a trailer for my RT. I'm leaning towards one from minitrailerusa (our sponsor). I would love to here what people think of either their trailers or other non BRP trailers you may have bought. Please mention key things to look out for such as suspensions or how easy it is to pull.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

I have one very similar to MiniTrailers. And I have had very good luck with it so far. Pulls great too. I spoke with the lady at MiniTrailers just a couple of days ago to order a trailer for a friend. Very nice folks. I'd recommend!

Spyder Garage

I had a XL Alumina - a bit higher on the chain than the American Trailers version. Pulled well, dry in the rain, and I liked the fact that it was metal, rather than plastic. Both vendors list the XL trailers at less than $2K delivered, and they look like the ones offered by our supporting vendor.

You might want to check where they are manufactured - mine had a "Made in the USA" sticker, which I was willing to pay for.

I no longer need or have the trailer, and I sold it locally for what I paid for it -
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Hi hey I have a Aluma mct trailer, In my own opinion I think this is one of the best all aluminum trailers out there. Excellent weather stripping for a water tight seal, and well its all aluminum except for the axle(steel). It was very easy to carpet the inside a few of us on this forum have this trailer so there should be lots of pics around. Has all LED lighting weights about 127lbs give or take a few and here in Canada I got my trailer for 1900.00 dollars which is a pretty good deal here. Also mine has a 1 inch bar around the top to strap stuff down.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs

Spyder Garage

I have a Bushtec trailer that I pull with my 08 RS and my 010 RTS. It has air ride suspension and Heim joint tow hitch instead of the regular ball hitch, No push/pull with the Heim joint. I've ran up and down the Dragon pulling the Bushtec trailer and didn't even notice it back there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spyder#353; 04-06-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    Steve