Thread: Beat up

pitbull

Default Beat up

Thanks Mogang for the support. It's great to have a group like I do supporting you working toward the same goal. You never know when the next person is going to come in a beat ya down, so have you guys behind and for me helps keep me going. Less than 3 weeks till the big event, your faith and support and friendship is all making this thing work. Thank you guys.

Spyder Garage

What will it be like in a couple of years when you have 1,500 sign up for Spyderfest? Seriously thanks in advance for all the hard work!
    Last edited by StriperKing; 04-04-2012 at 08:48 PM.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Just hang in there, the fun is about to begin and all the hard work will be worth it.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

Len, as always, Spyderfest will "come together" in the end because we are all in this together. Rest up this weekend and have a great Easter. See you a week from Saturday for the workday and meeting. If there is anyting Linda and I can help with before then, give us a yell!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Len, as always, Spyderfest will "come together" in the end because we are all in this together. Rest up this weekend and have a great Easter. See you a week from Saturday for the workday and meeting. If there is anyting Linda and I can help with before then, give us a yell!
    DITTO

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Cuba

Wish I was going to meet everyone and I do appreciate all the work Len does for everyone. Not just for Spyderfest for all year through. YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I'm more excited about this event then any Spyder event all year, not because of all the activities but for the fellowship of other SpyderLovers. If we did nothing but hangout in the parking lot and ride to places to eat it would be worth the trip to me. Don't worry too much about the activities and focus more and having a good time. If you're happy we'll all be happy Bro.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I'm more excited about this event then any Spyder event all year, not because of all the activities but for the fellowship of other SpyderLovers. If we did nothing but hangout in the parking lot and ride to places to eat it would be worth the trip to me. Don't worry too much about the activities and focus more and having a good time. If you're happy we'll all be happy Bro.
    You're even more excited about this event then your own BBQ? haha
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Ditto

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Always have your back !

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I AGREE !!!

pitbull

Thanks Lamont and all you guys. Details can over wheelm ya to the point of losing sight of the big vision "FUN"! moving forward and trying not to let the wind get kicked out of my sails to much, cause it's almost time to party. We will be moving forward and all of your support means a lot. Couldn't and wouldn't be able to do it without so much support.
    Last edited by pitbull; 04-06-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Thanks Lamont and all you guys. Details can over wheelm ya to the point of losing sight of the big vision "FUN"! moving forward and trying not to let the wind get kicked out of my sails to much, cause it's almost time to party. We will be moving forward and all of your support means a lot. Couldn't and wouldn't beagle to do it without so much support.
    Don't worry! you are just the advance party because you live in Cuba. Come the 24th/25th the main body will arrive and things will get done. Like Lamont said the most important thing will be the fellowship anyway.
    Happy Owner