Greetings all:

I tried to search this topic, but did not really get much other than the rig for Teddy. (This seems to work well as long as you are alone)

I'm wondering if anyone has a novel way to carry their favourite pet on a Spyder RT. I'm looking a solution that would allow us (as in two people) to also bring our little buddy along. He is a Yorky and only weights 5-lbs, so weight should not be an issue.

Just so everyone knows were I'm coming from - The accountant is slowly warming to the idea of a Spyder RT... But I know before I even begin to look at them, I better have a plan on how to bring our little guy along or the bank will be closed and the Spyder plan will be toast. So with that in mind, does anyone know of a good way to modify an RT to allow this. My early thinking might be to cut a hatch (mount small windshield) in the back trunk or something. I'm hoping this is something that might have been talked about in the past and someone has a good idea. My second thinking would be to modify a trailer, but i'm not sure the "accountant" would be happy to have him so out of reach....

Thanks in advance for any ideas or solutions

Cheers
Doug