Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Headlight Protectors

I am looking for some headlight protectors similar to what the Goldwings have available. Does anyone know where I can get these? I would like to add them on so I can attach some more Fusion Lights the the bottom of them to add some light up front.

Thanks
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I thought that TricLEDS had some LEDs that attached directly to the headlights...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I thought that TricLEDS had some LEDs that attached directly to the headlights...
    I already have Fusion lights throughout the Spyder. I want to use the same lights so they will have the same effects and mount them directly to the protectors to get extra light in and around the headlights.
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"