Spyder Garage

Default STONE GAURD/TRUNK PROTECTOR

I am after a boot/trunk/frunk protector which fit the rs, they use to be on ebay but can not find them any more, doe's anyone know who makes them?
    Last edited by darren; 02-24-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    kew metal air cleaner, juice box pro, fan regulator, 02 elimiator,afr gauge, oil presure gauge, bar riser , ikon f & r shocks,sway bar.custom drilled rims with 205/40/16 new engine at 10000 km's, larger frount brake rotors,Yoshi R3 ss exhaust, custom candy orange with air brushed spiders
    now removed kew air cleaner, o2 elimiator, custom wheels and yoshi. runs better with out you live and learn they say, and if its not broken don't replace it"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by darren View Post
    I am after a bonnet protector which fit the rs, they use to be on ebay but can not find them any more, doe's anyone know who makes them?
    Well, the first thing is to quit calling the Frunk a "Bonnet" Nobody on this side of the ocean knows what you're talking about! We usually call them "bra's"

Actually, I couldn't find one either... but just a thought... Pete at Power Sports Wraps I'm certain could come up with a vinyl wrap which would protect and preserve the front end (and really look cool in the process.
    pe 792; Hindle, performance filter, O2 mod, custom seat, NMN risers, F1 Slider, cowl vents, cold air induction, Triple play, Tipz kit, highway pegs, Kury ISO pegs, grips and throttle lock, 3 gal aux Tour Tank on custom rack.

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I need one also.
    I've already got a ding in the hood, and I'm heat broken over it.
    I immediately started looking for a bra, but couldn;t find one.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Yeah, I need one also.
    I've already got a ding in the hood, and I'm heat broken over it.
    I immediately started looking for a bra, but couldn;t find one.
    has any one bought one and know the name of the maker
    kew metal air cleaner, juice box pro, fan regulator, 02 elimiator,afr gauge, oil presure gauge, bar riser , ikon f & r shocks,sway bar.custom drilled rims with 205/40/16 new engine at 10000 km's, larger frount brake rotors,Yoshi R3 ss exhaust, custom candy orange with air brushed spiders
    now removed kew air cleaner, o2 elimiator, custom wheels and yoshi. runs better with out you live and learn they say, and if its not broken don't replace it"