Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Week and a Half Spyder Ride in Florida!!!!

Hi All,
    Headed to Orlando on the Spyder for a steel conference this Sunday, will be in Orlando thru Thursday the 23rd then headed south for a couple of days before heading back to Mobile on Wednesday the 29th.
    Any Orlando area Spyder riders like to meet for an evening ride and a cup of coffee????

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Week in Florida

Go on the Florida Chapter of this forum. There are 45 Spyders/65 people gathering for lunch on
    Saturday 2/18 at the Golden Corral in Lake Placid. Lake Placid is approx 70 or so miles south of
    Orlando. Sort of our own little meet and greet. We are so spread out, it's a chance for all of us to
    gather at a central meeting point, and of course eat.

There is a large bunch coming from the Orlando area and I am sure you can find some riding buddies.

Jim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Dizneyman and I (who both live in Clermont) ryde at usually two nights per week plus one day on weekend at least.. Send me your phone via pm and I will give you mine so we can stay in touch re: our rydes for next week

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JamesL View Post
    Go on the Florida Chapter of this forum. There are 45 Spyders/65 people gathering for lunch on
    Saturday 2/18 at the Golden Corral in Lake Placid. Lake Placid is approx 70 or so miles south of
    Orlando. Sort of our own little meet and greet. We are so spread out, it's a chance for all of us to
    gather at a central meeting point, and of course eat.

There is a large bunch coming from the Orlando area and I am sure you can find some riding buddies.

Jim
    Make sure you let them know. We met up with the Hooligan's (Forrest, Doc, JohnnyG and better half, others I forgot to mention) in Celebration while we went down there to visit the wife's family. We did not ryde down there (had to take the cage since we were with the Mother-in-law and aunt), but it was great to meet with them! Have fun!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh I am just so jealous that I could... uhh... never mind! Here's hoping that you have a great trip and get to meet up with some Florida
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I am jealous too! Have a great time.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have a fabulous time and ride safe. Hope you are able to hook up with some of the Spyders down there...just make sure you come back up this way to ride with us! Don't let Mickey talk you into staying in Orlando!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey Doc......Load the Spyder up in the motorhome and you and Ed join us!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocRags View Post
    Have a fabulous time and ride safe. Hope you are able to hook up with some of the Spyders down there...just make sure you come back up this way to ride with us! Don't let Mickey talk you into staying in Orlando!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by smartin436 View Post
    Hey Doc......Load the Spyder up in the motorhome and you and Ed join us!!!!!
    I'd love to be able to do that, but...(Ed's doctors' appts. are getting in the way). Mardi Gras festivities will soon be over for us, so the schedule is wide open. Hope you have a wonderful time traveling down there. Whatever you do, DON'T try to keep up with DocDoru!