Thread: Durango

Spyder Garage

Default Durango

Are you Colorado Spyder riders ready for Texas to head that way. we're sure looking forward to meeting some great people and wonderful riding in June. just can't wait to head that way!
    Last edited by harleyRick; 02-07-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Durango

I know that several of us from the SPYDERRYDERS - COLORADO CHAPTER will be there. We are excited as well!

Spyder Garage

A bunch will be heading to Durango on the 19th and some on the 20th... But I don't think any are planning to go through Albuquerque. Are you ryding in with the Albuquerque bunch?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GnA View Post
    A bunch will be heading to Durango on the 19th and some on the 20th... But I don't think any are planning to go through Albuquerque. Are you ryding in with the Albuquerque bunch?

No Terri and I are going to go to arches national park then back to Durango.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick