Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    That green is looking good Steve!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by SteveMac; 02-24-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Steve, if the weather cooperates, we might make it out to see the unveiling!It's lookin' good.Len and Danny do a great job.
    Weather is supposed to be nice. I plan on riding it home!

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post

The big bummer is that I have to be in Milwaukee the following week so riding the Monster won't be doable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh, come on Bros, ryde that Bad Puppy to Milwaukee.

I'm mobile using Tapatalk
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

Steve, looks absolutely great, bright. Your green and my purple will look so good next to each other. Since they are related (same design, just different colors) me thinks you and I need to make sure we park next to each other. Of course I don't have as much on mine as yours, but Kevin sure made mine look better with my gloriders. Love, love, love them. Unfortunately I can't make it on Saturday as we have Johns sons wedding reception on Saturday and we have to help with everything starting at 9:30 Darn, darn, double darn....I really want to see it when you pick it up. Og well hopefully you will have lots and lots of pics to post

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Steve, I just put Linda/SpyderLady's purple GloRyder's on tonight. A word to pass on, maybe. If Danny is going to custom paint your dust covers on your front wheels, don't have him put them on. Since you are going to install GloRyder's, you'll pop and scratch the paint on the wheel trying to pry off the cover. Fortunately, the GloRyder will cover any paint damage on the wheel.
    BTW, Linda's purple looks great on her new Spyder! I used a 6" piece of cedar 2"x2" and a hammer to pound the base piece in. It's already a tight fit, but that little bit of paint on the inside of the wheel hub is just enough to make it really snug. I'll be down at Len's Friday morning to have my Perf II installed. Hope to see you there.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Kevin. Had such a great evening with you and Joanie, haven't drank my dinner like that in a long time. LOL

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tofriendscreek View Post
    Oh, come on Bros, ryde that Bad Puppy to Milwaukee.

I thought about it. And I did ride it up there last fall (I go up there about 3-4 times per year on business), but let's just say that the weather channel didn't look too promising for Milwaukee next week. At least not for a Southeast Missouri fair-weather rider like me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    ... hopefully you will have lots and lots of pics to post
    Rest assured, I will !

Spyder Garage

I still think it is just wrong that you get to pick it up Saturday. You should have had to wait for MOGANG meeting. Just not fair!!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    I still think it is just wrong that you get to pick it up Saturday. You should have had to wait for MOGANG meeting. Just not fair!!!!

Sorry, I just don't have the willpower that you had. You waited so patiently...

Spyder Garage

Steve,

I sent Len a text message and told him to hide it. It will be one of the events at SypderFest '12 to have all of us ride around and see if we can find it.

David

McKinney,TX
    David
    McKinney, TX

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ntxYguy2009 View Post
    Steve,

I sent Len a text message and told him to hide it. It will be one of the events at SypderFest '12 to have all of us ride around and see if we can find it.

David

McKinney,TX
    No David No!!!!!! I couldn't take it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ntxYguy2009 View Post
    Steve,

David

McKinney,TX
    Yes yes yes. If we all send the same text maybe Len will do it. Would be such a good thing considering all of the fun they had with mine!!

SpyderLady

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Okay. Let's grant Steve's wish and not hide it. But "camo" it in John Deere green and yellow, maybe outfit it with a mower deck and box blade and use it in preparation for Spyderfest. He's going to be in Milwaukee. Hell never miss it.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.845289,-88.952804
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

Man. I can feel the love here!

Spyder Garage

Here I another couple of teasers Len sent to me!

Spyder Garage

Lookin good. Not fair, not fair that you are getting colored pics to see. I did not get that treatment thanks to you and a few others. 'twas not nice to mess with mother nature!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

It's so shiny that you can see Len's reflection in the finish.......................NICE!...........maybe you can ryde it up next Saturday for the meeting??

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default OMG

Well, I picked up the Monster project yesterday, and I have to say that I don't like it.

Nope.

I love it!!!!

The RT Performance package was completed and WOW what a difference. The improvement is drastic to say the least. I put about 150 miles on it today and I was amazed. I highly, highly recommend the package from Len.

Now to the paint...

I cannot put into words just how beautiful the work is that Danny Farris of Farris Customs did. I know I am biased, but it is a work of art. I have absolutely fallen head over heels in love with my RT again. I rode everywhere around my area today just to show folks. Each and every one of them was totally blown away. Photos just can't do it justice. The three dimensional graphics are crazy cool. The use of drop shadows and pearl that only can be seen in certain light from certain angles must simply be seen in person. You see this stuff on TV shows where the people say you see something new each time you look at it. That is so true here.

Sorry to ramble, but I am one PROUD papa and I owe it all to Len Damouth for the original idea/concept and to Danny Farris for the incredible work. To Danny,, My friend, you are an Artist. I simply sent these guys a picture of a Camaro Z28 that I liked and they both returned to me a work of art.

THANK YOU is simply not enough!

Here are a couple of pics but I want to reserve most for a nice video I am working on!

Before...

After!!!!!!!

Last edited by SteveMac; 02-26-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

wow steve!! that looks awesome!!! Seriously impressive, congrats.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder3 View Post
    wow steve!! that looks awesome!!! Seriously impressive, congrats.
    Thanks bro.
    To say I am "happy" would be the understatement of the year!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Looks GREAT!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Well, I picked up the Monster project yesterday, and I have to say that I don't like it.

Nope.

I love it!!!!

The RT Performance package was completed and WOW what a difference. The improvement is drastic to say the least. I put about 150 miles on it today and I was amazed. I highly, highly recommend the package from Len.

Now to the paint...

I cannot put into words just how beautiful the work is that Danny Farris of Farris Customs did. I know I am biased, but it is a work of art. I have absolutely fallen head over heels in love with my RT again. I rode everywhere around my area today just to show folks. Each and every one of them was totally blown away. Photos just can't do it justice. The three dimensional graphics are crazy cool. The use of drop shadows and pearl that only can be seen in certain light from certain angles must simply be seen in person. You see this stuff on TV shows where the people say you see something new each time you look at it. That is so true here.

Sorry to ramble, but I am one PROUD papa and I owe it all to Len Damouth for the original idea/concept and to Danny Farris for the incredible work. To Danny,, My friend, you are an Artist. I simply sent these guys a picture of a Camaro Z28 that I liked and they both returned to me a work of art.

THANK YOU is simply not enough!

Here are a couple of pics but I want to reserve most for a nice video I am working on!

Before...

After!!!!!!!

Thank you Steve, I was happy to do it. When Len brought me his concept I knew it was gonna be great.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have seen parts of this bike that you can't see in the photos. One of them is the Carbon Fiber paint job on the dash panel. That detail doesn't show in the photos. The rest of the paint will knock your socks off in person! You've got a beauty, Steve. I hope the weather allows us all to ride in for Saturday's meeting. We will probably be in town Friday night for other reasons. Let me know if you all are coming down a day early this time and we'll all meet for dinner.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    I have seen parts of this bike that you can't see in the photos. One of them is the Carbon Fiber paint job on the dash panel. That detail doesn't show in the photos. The rest of the paint will knock your socks off in person! You've got a beauty, Steve. I hope the weather allows us all to ride in for Saturday's meeting. We will probably be in town Friday night for other reasons. Let me know if you all are coming down a day early this time and we'll all meet for dinner.
    Thanks Kevin!
    I appreciate that.
    And yes. I am planning to come in Friday if the weather is good and I'll be riding. If the weather is bad, I will probably come in Saturday. We will stay in touch between now and the meeting. I'll be in Milwaukee until Thursday, but I'll be online and in touch!!

Spyder Garage

Steve, the pictures look great but I'm sure that it is even better in person. I'm hopein' and prayin' that the weather is good for Saturday so we can see it before the meeting. We plan on ryding also, plus we have someone new comming along who wants to join the MoGang.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards