Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Default "Monster Project" going on at Cowtown and Farris Customs

OK, SpyderLady Linda just purchased her new RT Performance and had a DAZZLING PURPLE paint job done on it. We get to see the finished project at our meeting on Saturday. Go Linda! Can't wait to see the pics on SpyderLovers!

But there is also another project going on at Cowtown and Farris Customs. For a long time, I have coveted one of the new Green Chevy Retro Z28 cars. I love the green and black combo and since I cant have both the Spyder and the Z28, I decided to put my RT in the capable hands of Len Damouth and Danny Farris.

Here is a pic of my inspiration
    z28.JPG

I told Len that the creative part was up to him and Danny, and I got an email back with a sample scheme. I have absolutely NO idea what this will come out looking like, but that is half the fun! All I know is that I wanted to get something done to the RT before SpyderFest. I need to try to keep up with SpyderLady Linda and also I have a score to settle with ACINPCOLA, my SpyderLover buddy, the retired Navy Chief, down in Pensacola. Al knows of what I am speaking...

Anyways, below is the sample theme I got back, so we will see what my old Silver RT turns out like....Anticipation!
    sample.JPG

So, I also changed my signature line to honor the monster project as it develops.

See You All At SpyderFest!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

arntufun

Worlds first........ Arctic Cat green RT. Steve, you are the man !!! That is going to look sweet.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Worlds first........ Arctic Cat green RT. Steve, you are the man !!! That is going to look sweet.
    articat green chevy camaro green...... Articat green thanks for posting a pic of the camaro green with it steve. Monster uses the color lay out and it has become extremely popular, and yes the paint codes we are useing are right off the car, and the high metallic metal flake Spyder RT Timeless black. I wasn't going to use the new rs green on the 12's, that is way to close to articat green, thanks for the faith and trust Steve, looking forward to unveiling your new bike soon, and while it's a part I have no choice but 2 put the rest of the stage 2 performance package on for you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post

LOL.

No, not Arctic Cat green! But I did tell you I liked that new Green RSS.

This is HOT Z28 green!

At least I hope so!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    articat green chevy camaro green...... Articat green thanks for posting a pic of the camaro green with it steve. Monster uses the color lay out and it has become extremely popular, and yes the paint codes we are useing are right off the car, and the high metallic metal flake Spyder RT Timeless black. I wasn't going to use the new rs green on the 12's, that is way to close to articat green, thanks for the faith and trust Steve, looking forward to unveiling your new bike soon, and while it's a part I have no choice but 2 put the rest of the stage 2 performance package on for you.

Oh yes, I almost forgot that we were finishing up the Performance package from Cowtown.

Spyderlady Linda, here I come!

I am thinking some LEDs in GREEN from Reggy TricLed and then some GREEN GloRyders (powdercoat) to finish things off.
    Supporting a lot of our SpyderLovers Sponsors here!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    LOL.

No, not Arctic Cat green! But I did tell you I liked that new Green RSS.

This is HOT Z28 green!

At least I hope so!
    Yes it is..... It's a deeper green and has a heavy metallic medal flake to it, the z28 green is sharp!

Spyder Garage

Default That will be so cool!

All I can say...
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Yes it is..... It's a deeper green and has a heavy metallic medal flake to it, the z28 green is sharp!

I'll have to change my avatar. Get a new pic with the Worlds Largest Rocking chair in the background!

pitbull

Oh yes, I almost forgot that we were finishing up the Performance package from Cowtown.

Spyderlady Linda, here I come!

I am thinking some LEDs in GREEN from Reggy TricLed and then some GREEN GloRyders (powdercoat) to finish things off.
    Supporting a lot of our SpyderLovers Sponsors here!
    That will look sharp with your new rs sport rims, I had them powder coated all high gloss black and having a hint of the green accented into the back edges of the wheels, and Im doing all the hard ware in stainless, and with the upper a arms and the springs done color matching....... If I keep going your going to have nothing left to be suprised with......... It's going to be a pitbull preformance one of bro

Spyder Garage

Okay Steve..... game is on, but you are not going to goad me into putting pictures on until the unveiling on Saturday. Plus you were a part of me receiving pics that I could no more tell what it was than the man in the moon. So here is a sample that I WILL share at this time
    photo.jpg This of course is my bike all apart. Don't see any purple YET!

photo.jpg Not sure what this is, but again NO PURPLE yet!!

photo.jpg Here comes the Purple. This bike is going to be a sexy, mean BIT**.
    Yes it will definitely be me.

NaNaNA Steve...... I got mine first..... and then that way you could not take the purple.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

That will look sharp with your new rs sport rims, I had them powder coated all high gloss black and having a hint of the green accented into the back edges of the wheels, and Im doing all the hard ware in stainless, and with the upper a arms and the springs done color matching....... If I keep going your going to have nothing left to be suprised with......... It's going to be a pitbull preformance one of bro
    hint of the green accented into the back edges of the wheels - - What is this about color on back edges of wheels...... not fair since he is challenging me

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Oh by the way I heard some of the green will be in SPOTS (COW that is)

SpyderLady

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

can't wait to see them both.....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

With so many new paint and wrap jobs on this site I think the time has come to have a show off at Spyderfest. The top ten determined by popular vote at Spyderfest to be featured on next years calender. One per month.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Oh by the way I heard some of the green will be in SPOTS (COW that is)

Ahhh, internal strife within MoGang. Love it!!

Both will look great, Gonna have some great rYdes this summer!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Pssst....Len.... Len?

How much would it cost some fellow SpiderLovers to make sure that that green being used on Steve's scoot is John Deere green w/ the appropriate yellow accents?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rogerb View Post
    With so many new paint and wrap jobs on this site I think the time has come to have a show off at Spyderfest. The top ten determined by popular vote at Spyderfest to be featured on next years calender. One per month.
    That is a cool idea but what about the other two months? Might oughta get another thread started before this one gets hijacked....
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 01-29-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    How much would it cost some fellow SpiderLovers to make sure that that green being used on Steve's scoot is John Deere green w/ the appropriate yellow accents?

Watch out now!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post

Love the idea. Steve looks like I have some on my side. Lol

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Love the idea. Steve looks like I have some on my side. Lol

Dang it! Sabotage I say, Sabotage!

We just have too much fun!!

Just you wait till Saturday when I show up with that purple cowhide to cover your seat with.

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Let's see - 2 RT's - 1 is being proposed to become John Deere green and yellow - might as well make the other one New Holland blue and white. JK
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

That is gonna look sick, in a good way! No confusing your bike Gotta get a matching helmet, and handle like " The Green Hornet " with green gloryders.

Myself, I am having Farris Customs Paint the tail of my bike like Lamonster did on his timeless black, and even ordered a new tow hitch mud flap that will be trimmed down and painted body color to match. And then I am having some art work for my glove box consul, with a picture of DooLittle where she sits

I am so excited too, don't think I will win any awards, but will have it just the way I want it

Spyder Garage

Just you wait till Saturday when I show up with that purple cowhide to cover your seat with.

I can't wait. I will love the purple cowhide and will save me some money so I can do more mods.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rogerb View Post

I think 12 might be better for a calender.
    OldManzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner