Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Motel in Durango Colorado

I just reserved my room in Durango. Staying t the Knights Inn 2391 Main Ave Durango Colorado 81301. Phone number is 970 247 0593. Lady said only 26 rooms in this motel and only 18000 people in Durango. Room rate with AAA was 61.10 per night. Reserved room from June 20 thru 23 for total of 204.72. Most of other motels were way more expensive. When I go to visit in Florida I always stay at a Knights Inn and it is descent.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Twain I looked at the exact one but didnt know what days. As far as drive time when do you plan to leave & return ? Thanks, Craig & Laura

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    I just reserved my room in Durango. Staying t the Knights Inn 2391 Main Ave Durango Colorado 81301. Phone number is 970 247 0593. Lady said only 26 rooms in this motel and only 18000 people in Durango. Room rate with AAA was 61.10 per night. Reserved room from June 20 thru 23 for total of 204.72. Most of other motels were way more expensive. When I go to visit in Florida I always stay at a Knights Inn and it is descent.

Spyder Garage

Hey Craig, I am planning on two days up there and two days back plus 3 days in Durango. I think Lamont is planning on meeting in Albuquerque New Mexico on the 19th and having a ton of Spyders ride into town together. I want to enjoy the scenery anyway. Hope you and Laura can make it. Guess I will see you guys on Sunday as well.

Spyder Garage

Did they require a nonrefundable deposit? I was talking with Alpine Motel & they wanted $238 deposit for 3 rooms and 5 nights & wouldn't refund if we cancelled. Hard to do it 6 months in advance, although we do plan to be there. Didn't reserve a room yet.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great plan, never been to New Mexico either. Will book Durango same nights as you. As for Monday night hotel??? Tuesday in New Mexico where did you book a room? Then the Saturday 23rd hotel? We are planners sorry for all the questions just want to get all booked.

Hey Craig, I am planning on two days up there and two days back plus 3 days in Durango. I think Lamont is planning on meeting in Albuquerque New Mexico on the 19th and having a ton of Spyders ride into town together. I want to enjoy the scenery anyway. Hope you and Laura can make it. Guess I will see you guys on Sunday as well.

Spyder Garage

Mark they told me I could cancel as long as 24 hours prior to check in. If less than 24 hours they would charge me for one night anyway. Craig I still am going to wait on New Mexico reservation til see what Lamont has planned because Albuquerque is a lot bigger town and want to stay kinda close to everyone else.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds great thanks for your help Twain. We booked online they had a advance purchase 2+ days for $55 night. We booked 20-23rd. Will see you Sunday for the Coldspring ride. Just keep us posted on rest of hotel bookings. This will be our first "far" group ride we for sure need/want to stay with our group! Very excited about seeing Colorado.

Mark they told me I could cancel as long as 24 hours prior to check in. If less than 24 hours they would charge me for one night anyway. Craig I still am going to wait on New Mexico reservation til see what Lamont has planned because Albuquerque is a lot bigger town and want to stay kinda close to everyone else.

Spyder Garage

Working on a time share that we have in Durango, but can't get anybody until tomorrow, so I've gone ahead and booked a double room (2 queens) at Knight's Inn as well. We can talk about this Sunday.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

we are ther with y'all Knights Inn

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Thanks Twain and Conroe Spyders!

Got a room at the Knights Inn.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

we are going to have soooo much fun!!!!! can't wait......see y'all Sunday....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

We have a room booked at Knights Inn also. Looks like it will be Texas week at the Knights inn.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RAYYOU View Post
    We have a room booked at Knights Inn also. Looks like it will be Texas week at the Knights inn.
    Ok just got us booked sounds like they are going fast going to be a great time
    Greg & Roxanne
    2018 f3t , red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by springcrawler View Post
    Ok just got us booked sounds like they are going fast going to be a great time
    Greg & Roxanne
    Enjoyed seeing y'all today.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lubbock & New Mexico hotel ideas for Texas riders

On the original posting about the BRP fest in Durango I posted findings about hotel info I found. Please see (page 4) posting #'s 78 & 80 let us know your thoughts Thank you Laura & Craig

Spyder Garage

It would be fun to be with more SpyderLovers from all over.

It wouldn't be that hard to cancel the other reservations and stay at the Ramada.

If we are going to switch, it should be done sooner than later.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Personally prefer to keep reservation at Knights Inn in Durango we already booked

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    It would be fun to be with more SpyderLovers from all over.

It wouldn't be that hard to cancel the other reservations and stay at the Ramada.

If we are going to switch, it should be done sooner than later.

Spyder Garage

I am going to keep mine at the Knights Inn as well. Also Craig the Best Western and Travelodge look good as well.

Spyder Garage

OK Terri and I have a room at the knights inn !!
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Default Campgrounds in Durango ?

Anyone have a recommendation for an RV campground in Durango for the June event ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harleyRick View Post
    OK Terri and I have a room at the knights inn !!
    Rick--Which one? Durango has two several blocks apart on Main Street.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We booked at the one located at 2391 Main Ave in Durango

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    Rick--Which one? Durango has two several blocks apart on Main Street.

Glynn

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default We want to have fun too!!!!

[QUOTE=twain;405355]I am going to keep mine at the Knights Inn as well. Also Craig the Best Western and Travelodge look good as well.[/QUOTE

Add two more to the group, just made reservations at Knights Inn also. Don't worry Twain, we're riding 2 up on the Spyder and pulling a trailer. Hopefully Kim can keep up with ya'll. Also have a very good friend north of Albuquerque. Will probably spend the night with her.

Spyder Garage

Spydette, you gonna make Kim ride on the back?Lol

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    Anyone have a recommendation for an RV campground in Durango for the June event ?
    KOA Phone #800-562-0793 Said they are closed till May but I made reservation for a tent spot for 20 to23 June. Their email is durangokoa@sisna.com if you want to fax? # is 970-247-3655. Have a web page at http://koa.com/campgrounds/durango/ rates vary depending on rig. Enjoy the ryde there and all the fun when you get into the spot you want. There's others but this one had for tents. I have a Trailer life Directory for campgrounds and stuff like that. Let me know and I'll look up more spots "IN" Durango. Pm or email ssgslm6@yahoo.com and I'll try to get off some more info to you.