Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    $125 for 24 hrs...less if multiple days...unlimited mileage...
    $125 for a 24 hour RS rental is a great price, especially in Hawaii. I've seen bike and trike rentals at resorts and cruise ports as high as $325 for a 6 hour period.A pricing structure for rentals is not as simple as is may seem... Lots of factors such as market, season, demand, competition, potential occupancy rate and inventory. It's more like the airline and hotel industry, plus it's really a niche market with restrictions like the license endorsement in most states.We are going through a price structue revision and will put it up soon. But, for now and at least the month of January... An RS or RT can be rented for as low as $95 for a 24 hour period (restrictions apply) please visit the web site or call for details.Happy 2012 everyone!

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the info

Good luck on your new venture.

I actually visited your CO store and bought some Spyder accessories when I was living in Longmont. Friends of mine also used you for service and rentals several times. They were sorry to see you close down. Next time I visit them I may look you up rather than trailering my RS from SW Utah.

Spyder Garage

Default Wish you nothing but success!

Hello George. Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you here. Jerry

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

We rented a Spyder RS in NH for 3 days before we pulled the trigger and bought since I wasn't sure about a motorcycle. Being in a wheelchair I was afriad I'd hate it this minute we bought it --so having a place to rent one from was wonderful...glad to see more companies doing rentals. Our dealership in Nh where we bought our spyder actually started doing rentals as well think its a great idea for people who aren't sure or dont have access to friends who own them since they are such a large investment Welcome !