Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Accessories Switch

Is there any way to turn the radio or an mp3 player on without turning on the ignition? I don't want all the lights to come on. on a car there is an acc position on the ignition but nothing on the Spyder. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Spyder Garage

Default RECC

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLuv View Post
    Is there any way to turn the radio or an mp3 player on without turning on the ignition? I don't want all the lights to come on. on a car there is an acc position on the ignition but nothing on the Spyder. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
    Yes. You need to boot up the computer, use the radio or mp3, turn off the key and immediately mash mode button for a long count and whatever you were listening to will resume. To turn it off, merely turn key on until computer boots up and then switch key off. At least, this is how my RT works.
    We all have an end to journey toward
    however
    what will matter most
    in the end
    was the journey

Spyder Garage

try this.....turn ignition switch on, tune radio to desired tunes....push and hold the mode button and turn ignition key off...........continue to hold mode button for a few seconds...

Doing this will keep my radio playing, (2011 RTS), for a little bit..

Hope this helps!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLuv View Post