Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zrc

Well said, changes to all of us are always happening. While I dont force what I think and want onto others, I find it offensive that some people think that they should be able to go out in public and have the world cater to them and what they want, not what they need. It is a true shame to see the country fold in and limit the speech and other rights of the individual based on the few. I mean gosh, Everytime I get a review at work, I am offended to not get a 10% increase in pay! My employer continues to be politically incorrect and disregard my needs, so whats up with that???

While that example is jacked up and mostly worthless, another one might ring more true. I find it annoying when people bring babies into restaurants / movies / other and let them wander around or cry loudly, however, I dont run to the management of the place and demand they leave. If I dont like it, I usually remove myself from the situation, its easier, its respectful, and it doesnt hurt anyone. No one loses their rights. Somewhere along the way we forgot that sometimes "protecting" the "rights" of a few can infringe and limit the rights of the many, and hey man, that is jacked up!

Im done with my rant! I accept all love and good kharma on any holiday, and always view it as a sign of good will when people wish you a happy "anything" because lord knows between the Associated Press and TV and general media, getting something happy directed at you is rare these days.

Spyder Garage

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2010 RT-S SE5 Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

What has happened to this world where people cannot/will not respect other's points of view. It blows my mind away, but its true.

Live and let live, enjoy the richness of diversity around us. Life would be boring if we were all the same....
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I'm sorry to inform you that your greeting has some potentially offensive language in it with your mention of the celebration of summer solstice please edit the language to include those of us in the northern hemisphere.
    Good one!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arr MiHardies View Post
    I used to be one who might have taken offense, though I respected the others right to their own beliefs, I just didn't want to know or have anything to do with said beliefs. Then I accepted Jesus 2 years ago, and I suddenly find myself on the other side of the coin and wondering why I was so offended. Life can be really weird and full of twists and turns like that. That said, I may have to repost the original authors message elsewhere. Was rather entertaining.

Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!!
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!