Spyder Garage

Default "Check Transmission" light

Did my first ride in the rain the other day after installing my Fan Can, which requires removing a splash guard underneath. After riding on some wet roads and water puddles I got the "check transmission" light on the screen. Didn't go into limp mode or anything and was just a block away from home. I haven't ridden it since then, but I do start it up in the garage and there are days it comes on and days it doesn't. Dealership said to let it run and get up to operating temps to see if it is just moisture on the sensor. It hasn't come back on since and I took it around the cul de sac a few times, but wanted to see if anyone else may have had this same situation before hitting the road again.

Spyder Garage

Check your oil level. Could be just a coincidence.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Check your oil level. Could be just a coincidence.
    Checked oil, level was fine. She may have just had attitude with riding in the rain and that was her way in telling me or something. But she seems fine now, so far. Do some little trips with her when the weather clears up.