Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Spyderlovers Calendar

What is the status of the next calendar? Is it going to happen? I've thoroughly enjoyed my 2011, and noticed that picture submissions should have already started...
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll second that...gotta have a 20012 calendar....

Spyder Garage

Looks like Reggy is going to start working on it when he gets back from SEMA.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    I'll second that...gotta have a 20012 calendar....
    Well, you're going to have a long wait: 20012-2012=18000 YEARS!
    Dan

reggystan

Default 2012 Calendar photo submission

Hi everyone, sorry i'm about a week late posting this. Actually I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention to the calendar events

The calendar photo submission is open and you can submit your photos to sales@TricLed.com
    If you want to put your SL screen name on your photos that would greatly help. Please only submit photos that you have taken and no copyrighted pictures. Please see the release form below and submit them with your photos. Pictures should be in a .jpeg format and at least a 1mb file for best results

The link will be up by next Tuesday on the website under 2012 calendar. Photo submission will run up until Thanksgiving Nov 27 and Calendars will start shipping out the week of Dec 26th.

Last years calendar was a great way to share with others the many events and friends we made along the way not just here in the USA but also internationally. This is a fun project and a great way to look back at the years event, so let's see your best photos! Also, if you have any event date you would like published please include them with your submission.

Looking forward to another great calendar. Thanks everyone...

Reggy
    Attached Files Attached Files

reggystan

Hello Spyderlover's. Thanks for your patience. The 2012 calendar order page is officially up. You can visit www.TricLed.com and click on the 2012 calendar link for more info. Photo submissions will run through Nov 27. So lets see those best shots! That will give us a couple of weeks to pull it all together for the design and then off to print. We are hoping to start shipping around Christmas time. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thanks everyone.

Spyder Garage

Links and info is now on the front page. Hurry and get your photos in, time is running out
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/index.php

arntufun

How are people supposed to sign a release form if people do not have a scanner, or in my case it's not working correctly ??? Can we print it, sign it, and then take a picture of it to send it to you ?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    How are people supposed to sign a release form if people do not have a scanner, or in my case it's not working correctly ??? Can we print it, sign it, and then take a picture of it to send it to you ?
    ...Or in my case; are just too ignorant to know how to make them work?
    I've got a couple of pics that probably wouldn't make the cut, but I'd like to send them anyway!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry i'm about a week late posting this. Actually I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention to the calendar events

The calendar photo submission is open and you can submit your photos to sales@TricLed.com
    If you want to put your SL screen name on your photos that would greatly help. Please only submit photos that you have taken and no copyrighted pictures. Please see the release form below and submit them with your photos. Pictures should be in a .jpeg format and at least a 1mb file for best results

The link will be up by next Tuesday on the website under 2012 calendar. Photo submission will run up until Thanksgiving Nov 27 and Calendars will start shipping out the week of Dec 26th.

Last years calendar was a great way to share with others the many events and friends we made along the way not just here in the USA but also internationally. This is a fun project and a great way to look back at the years event, so let's see your best photos! Also, if you have any event date you would like published please include them with your submission.

Looking forward to another great calendar. Thanks everyone...

Reggy
    What about photos from the photographers on the Dragon and the Diamond back? Those are sold to us.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Links and info is now on the front page. Hurry and get your photos in, time is running out
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/index.php

I just sent in my order, and the PayPal order link said I was buying a 2011 calender. I assume it just was a misprint? If not, do I get a really big discount on that calender?

I submitted my photo with the link posted in Lamonster's post, and it did not ask for a release form. Did I do something wrong? I too do not have a scanner, but can fax a form from work.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

What is the shipping to Alaska? I have done a rant about vendors charging extra because they ship here.

I would not be willing to pay $15.95 international rate for a $15.95 calander--that just seems wrong.

I would be happy with you shipping United States Postal Service since they ship up here also--without extra charges because we are in AK. If I get $5.95 for up to 4 calanders like others in the lower 48, I would be interested.

Let me know what your shipping rate would be for me. Thank you in advance.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

reggystan

Going to Alaska is $5.95 up to 4 calendars

All the mailing will go flat rate envelope and price is what's posted at USPS plus about $1 extra for the handling and processing.

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    What is the shipping to Alaska? I have done a rant about vendors charging extra because they ship here.

I would not be willing to pay $15.95 international rate for a $15.95 calander--that just seems wrong.

I would be happy with you shipping United States Postal Service since they ship up here also--without extra charges because we are in AK. If I get $5.95 for up to 4 calanders like others in the lower 48, I would be interested.

Let me know what your shipping rate would be for me. Thank you in advance.

reggystan

Sticky one....but if you purchase it I assume it is yours. As long as it does not have any company logo on it and you send in the release you should be ok.

Thanks
    RT

Quote Originally Posted by WackyDan View Post
    What about photos from the photographers on the Dragon and the Diamond back? Those are sold to us.

reggystan

All photos sent will get published as long as the resolution is over 1mb. This is our calendar and the more pictures the merrier

As for sending the release you can scan and email or also send a manual fax to 954-320-4942.

Thanks
    RT

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    ...Or in my case; are just too ignorant to know how to make them work?
    I've got a couple of pics that probably wouldn't make the cut, but I'd like to send them anyway!

reggystan

Creative! As long as its legible, send it!

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the quick reply--I will be ordering at least 2 of the calanders.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

reggystan

Here is the release form again and you can send it via fax to 954-320-4942 Thank you..

I submitted my photo with the link posted in Lamonster's post, and it did not ask for a release form. Did I do something wrong? I too do not have a scanner, but can fax a form from work.[/QUOTE]
    Attached Files Attached Files

reggystan

Default Download 2011 calendar

For those who did not get to see the 2011 calendar I have uploaded a .pdf file on the site. Simply go to the calendar order page and click on the calendar to download and view. Thanks...RT

www.TricLed.com

Spyder Garage

Pictures submitted!!

Spyder Garage

Default Got mine submitted!

Don't forget to get yours emailed in to Reggy before it's too late!
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Fax

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Here is the release form again and you can send it via fax to 954-320-4942 Thank you..
    Faxed in my release form today.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Pictures submitted, consent form faxed, calendars ordered.

Can't wait to see them

Thanks Reggy for a high quality product!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

DONE! Email sent... too cool!
    SPYDEB

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

calendar ordered and photos sent.....thanks reggy for all your hard work.....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder