Spyder Garage

Default Ride for The Kids

http://www.pbtfus.org/rideforkids/ev.../tampabay.html On Nov 6th I plan to ride in the Ride for the Kids supervised ride
    in Lithia, Florida. Other Spyder folks have ridden in these around the country and seemed to have a good time. anyone interested in joining me.. Website shows more info..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default What---no more spyders

Mary and I are planning on joining you for this one. I have ryden for the kids before and it is a worthy cause. I'm surprised that you haven't had any responses. It seems like the spyders can ryde to breakfast, but nobody wants to donate and ryde for the kids that really need our support.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Traveling from TN

I'll be there on a White RSS from Tennessee. Please look me up and say Hi!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by H8CNCR View Post
    I'll be there on a White RSS from Tennessee. Please look me up and say Hi!
    Dizneyman will be on a Red Spyder RTS, and Gadget and I are on Black RTSs. Look forward to meeting you.. Have a safe trip down. I just got back from Gatlinburg yesterday.
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    Mary and I are planning on joining you for this one. I have ryden for the kids before and it is a worthy cause. I'm surprised that you haven't had any responses. It seems like the spyders can ryde to breakfast, but nobody wants to donate and ryde for the kids that really need our support.
    C-YA RL

You have to be kidding.... what about the FlC2C cancer ride plus USO, Toy for TOTS.

I think you should back off and join the group rather than trying to run it.
    Last edited by effgjamis; 11-01-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    You have to be kidding.... what about the FlC2C cancer ride plus USO, Toy for TOTS.

I think you should back off and join the group rather than trying to run it.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights