Spyder Garage

Default Who has best price on Elkas?

Looking to see who has the best price on front Elkas for a 2011 RT.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Bought mine straight from Elka

Spyder Garage

I got mine through Cowtown during Spyderfest 2011. They had a special that included free shock covers.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Call Len @ Cowtown. Len gave me a great deal and personally adjusted them for me. He then shipped them to me and had them on my front porch waiting for me when we got home.

Spyder Garage

Default elka shocks

cowtown has the best price. I talked to Len on monday am shocks where at my house Tues.nite

Spyder Garage

I really appreciate it when the folks on the forum support the forum vendors, and as far as buying our products, you will not find better after sales service than at Cowtown.

Contact Len ( Pitbullbuggy) and he will take good care of you.

Spyder Garage

Ditto on Cowtown....
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the fast replies. I called Elka and talked to John about how I ride my Spyder. After talking to him in length I bought the Elka 3-way compression and rebound adjustment with the fast And low speed adjustment. He gave me a great deal with shock shrouds and shipping. We then to talk about the Spyder and he was very well versed in the suspension. He also said nothing but good things about Lamont and the Spyder lovers forum.
    He also praised Cowtown and how they are extremely helpful with people that are wanting Elkas. With the customer service I recieved from John at Elka I will be a lifetime supporter of there product. Customer service goes a really long way with me!!!
    Last edited by ryedoggracing; 10-05-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ryedoggracing View Post
    Thanks for all the fast replies. I called Elka and talked to John about how I ride my Spyder. After talking to him in length I bought the Elka 3-way compression and rebound adjustment with the fast And low speed adjustment. He gave me a great deal with shock shrouds and shipping. We then to talk about the Spyder and he was very well versed in the suspension. He also said nothing but good things about Lamont and the Spyder lovers forum.
    He also praised Cowtown and how they are extremely helpful with people that are wanting Elkas. With the customer service I recieved from John at Elka I will be a lifetime supporter of there product. Customer service goes a really long way with me!!!
    I talked to John from Elka on Monday this week also. Very pleasant and knowledgable guy and more than willing to answer questions. I ordered mine and can't wait for them to arrive. I love my now so I am super excited about these installing these shocks for the improvement in the ryde described on these forums. These forums are awesome due to the people. Great bunch of folks willing to help out fellow ryders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ryedoggracing View Post
    With the customer service I recieved from John at Elka I will be a lifetime supporter of there product. Customer service goes a really long way with me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltari View Post
    I talked to John from Elka on Monday this week also. Very pleasant and knowledgable guy and more than willing to answer questions.
    Who me? Pleasant? Knowledgable? C'mon guys, I wouldn't want any of my co-workers to read this. It would ruin my reputation and get them to stop fearing me, making me lose my "power".

Invalid Emails
    Hampton On (Summer) Miramar Beach Fl (Winter)
    Spyder Garage

Default Great shocks!

Just love my Elkas and would not drive my RT without! Thanks John!

Spyder Garage

I like Elka shocks so well that we will not take delivery of our next new Spyder without Elka shocks already installed and ready to go.

Spyder Garage

Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    Who me? Pleasant? Knowledgable? C'mon guys, I wouldn't want any of my co-workers to read this. It would ruin my reputation and get them to stop fearing me, making me lose my "power".

...or they could watch a video of you dealing with the Elka canopy and the wind at Spyderfest.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillriding View Post
    ...or they could watch a video of you dealing with the Elka canopy and the wind at Spyderfest.
    LOL...yeah that might just do it.

Spyder Garage

Well I put 700 miles on my RT Fri-Mon and the front ELKA shocks sure do show just how bad the stock suspension really was. I am going to get a rear shock also. The front really shows now the the week spot is the rear when I ride my spyder hard. Going to give John a call.