Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default TricLEDs... Now that I've got them; what do I do?

Well I got my package from Flroida this morning that was full of TricLED brake lights.
    The Missus has me believing that they're going under the Christmas Tree...
    My question is... Can anybody clue me in on what I'll need to take apart in order to get these beauties to fit in that channel between the rear lights and in the space between the trunk and it's top lid? What gets hooked up to what? I'm feeling nervous!
    !
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

If you have an RT and that light on the trunk I think I would connect to it. If no extra light there get one. Alllthe merrier!!

Spyder Garage

Default brake light

It shouldn't be that hard. But I'm interested in what you find. Ran into a guy that had it on his RT and he took die grinder to make it where
    the trunk lid would close. Anyway I think by taking the back panel off, which is a few screws you would be able to tap into brake light wires.
    I think the brake light is cool just want to grind on body. There's one out that goes a little higher I like also but its more $$$$$$$$$$.
    Take a pic and let us know how it works.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bob: I went to TRIC LED web page and could not find any down loadable instructions but you should have gotten a plug and play wiring harness with your lights , so no cutting and splicing is required. I guess you will have to ask the missus if you can open up your lights to get the instructions out to read them.

Good Luck
    Marker

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bob,
    Very straight forward install. Remove back panel. (I removed the rear fender to make it easier) test fit the strips before you peel them. Once your happy just peel and stick.
    the lower one you need to apply the plastic primer (The white stick in the bag) wait 4 or 5 min then peel and stick.
    All the wires go to the left rear turn signal. they supplied a plug and play harness with my kit. I routed the lower wire behind the left tail light.067.jpg063.jpg084.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! And I'm gonna work on softening her up so that I can take a peek inside the box!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black