Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: canam giveaway

Spyder Garage

Default canam giveaway

Anyone else receive this today or lately? This isn't the new survey others have mentioned. You get a pin number on the sweepstakes brochure and then go to the site and enter the pin.

I won nothing. If I had won a green RS SE5, it was going to you know who; just as long as he installed risers and a huge windshield and removed the rear fender and left the stock exhaust on. Did I miss anything?

Spyder Garage

Got two in the mail yesterday . A chance to win 5 grand for feed back on my last service ( throttle body update and parking brake spring )
    Happy Owner

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Got two in the mail yesterday . A chance to win 5 grand for feed back on my last service ( throttle body update and parking brake spring )
    Was that survey about your dealer? I got one of those a few weeks ago. I did not get the sweepstakes postcard.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Can-Am Giveaway...That would be an Oxymoron...

Play Safe!!!

2010 RT.

Spyder Garage

We got one today but not from BRP. It's from motorcyclesurvey.com.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    I got what i think is the same survey about two months ago, As soon as i punched in my age[66] They ended the questions and said goodbye, but your still eligible for the 5 hundred. [yea right]

Spyder Garage

Within 2 days I got surveys from: BRP/JD Power about my last service experience, ridersrecycle.com about recycling oil filters, and some other kind of survey about motorcycling.

Spyder Garage

Found the Can-Am Giveaway in mail box tonight. And as always no winner here.

Spyder Garage

Still no surveys. I guess they don't like me anymore.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I received that one yesterday. Have not checked et to see what it is about.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post

Spyder Garage

I am also 66. Guess I should try the survey and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    I got what i think is the same survey about two months ago, As soon as i punched in my age[66] They ended the questions and said goodbye, but your still eligible for the 5 hundred. [yea right]

Spyder Garage

I got the give away card too, but can't get the web site listed (www.can-amgiveaway.com) to come up. Keep gettting old giveaways or various forums talking about atv's.

edted: weird computer of mine brought up the web site once I cliked on above. Went thru their survey but couldn't get an answer; kept asking about what atv's I own .....none..... more trouble than its worth AFAIC.
    Last edited by ulflyer; 09-29-2011 at 07:37 AM.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

The motorcyclesurveys.com is from a company called Brand Spark International out of Ontario, Canada. I had sent an email to them about the problem with the question about the number of miles driven in a year - it wouldn't allow more than 9,999. I received a replay from them saying that they fixed the error and he told me that he would enter me in the giveaway if I had not been able to complete the survey.

I'll try to remember to send this guy an email after the survey closes to find out who won the money. I'll let you all know.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm still waiting for mine here... They don't even need to send me the $5000; just send it to my accessory dealer instead!
    I did get the one for $500... no winner here!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine here... They don't even need to send me the $5000; just send it to my accessory dealer instead!
    I did get the one for $500... no winner here!
    The giveaway was for an atv, a side by side, and a roadster; you could supposedly win all three.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got that motorcyclesurvey.com too. It seemed the questions were kinda personal so I hit the delete button. I will bet they will mail me my $500 anyway....or maybe not....

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you decide to delete their check...delete it right on up here!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I just finished the survey. My card was just for a chance at a $500 draw. A lot of time for a chance at a possible drawing when you have a slow connection.

Spyder Garage

Post Survey

I got the 2011motorcyclesurvey postcard yesterday. There was a PIN# (which is redundant: PIN stands for Personal Identification Number # also stands for number) the card was obviously designed by a political science major, you know the one who uses the ATM machine.

At any rate, I had nothing better to do while waiting for dinner, so I took the survey. It seemed fairly legit. No gotcha type questions. Since I am a owner, ended up answering questions about options for don't know what would have happened if I said I was a Harley owner. Didn't get booted because my age was to large a number and income to small a number.

They said I had a chance to win $500, but then I also have a chance to get hit by lightening too .
    2009 GS SE5 Silver

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Can am give away

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Anyone else receive this today or lately? This isn't the new survey others have mentioned. You get a pin number on the sweepstakes brochure and then go to the site and enter the pin.

I won nothing. If I had won a green RS SE5, it was going to you know who; just as long as he installed risers and a huge windshield and removed the rear fender and left the stock exhaust on. Did I miss anything?
    I received my can am pin # but it seems that I am having a problem finding the site where I enter it. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yeochief View Post
    I got the 2011motorcyclesurvey postcard yesterday. There was a PIN# (which is redundant: PIN stands for Personal Identification Number # also stands for number) the card was obviously designed by a political science major, you know the one who uses the ATM machine.

At any rate, I had nothing better to do while waiting for dinner, so I took the survey. It seemed fairly legit. No gotcha type questions. Since I am a owner, ended up answering questions about options for don't know what would have happened if I said I was a Harley owner. Didn't get booted because my age was to large a number and income to small a number.

They said I had a chance to win $500, but then I also have a chance to get hit by lightening too .

Got the same one today but did say I was a Harley owner (and Spyder owner) didn't kick me out on that or age (66).

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuck View Post
    I received my can am pin # but it seems that I am having a problem finding the site where I enter it. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    If you have the can-am giveaway (3 page) foldout, the site is www.can-amgiveaway.com

There is no question pertaining to the spyder, only atv's and side-by-sides. However, you can win all 3 (atv, side-by-side, and roadster). Good luck.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    66 here, too. Took the survey today, it didn't kick me out. Does that mean I get your $500?

Spyder Garage

I got the Can-Am giveaway card and it wont go through on the site. Keeps telling me I did not fill in certain values and I DID! Looks like one person commented on this, anyone else having this trouble and what did you do?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    I got the Can-Am giveaway card and it wont go through on the site. Keeps telling me I did not fill in certain values and I DID! Looks like one person commented on this, anyone else having this trouble and what did you do?
    I did have the same problem. I forget now, you did have an option for 'none' as the answer to some of the questions, right? One or two of those where I answered 'none', I had to change to a different answer. In other words, you have to lie your way through it.