Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: let ride

Spyder Garage

Default let ride

Come on Texas Spyderlovers let get together and do something who's got an idea? Lets Ride ( I just wanta ride man I just wanta ride !!! )
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harleyRick View Post
    Come on Texas Spyderlovers let get together and do something who's got an idea? Lets Ride ( I just wanta ride man I just wanta ride !!! )
    Rick--Man I'd like nothing better than to ride today or tomorrow, but I was over at the State Reunion for the Southern Cruisers Riding Club (SCRC) yesterday and would have gone back today, but I've come down with I think, an old fashion cold. Were y'all able to get up to Conroe for the Spyder meeting today? The weather ought to be good tomorrow....man I hate to miss out on nice days to ride...

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Rick, we're looking to ride tomorrow, not sure where to but we are going to ride, open to suggestions.

Ed
    On the road again, still riding, Happy owner

Spyder Garage

Well lets try this, 9:30 McDonalds 2920 & 2978 Tomball, light breakfast. Ride through the national forest and wind up at Yankees for lunch, Carlos, TX, and then back which ever way is decided. It will make a good days ride should end up by about 3:00 or so.

Ed

Well we needed the rain, my daughter is disappointed but will try again, maybe next weekend.

Ed
    Last edited by Arch; 09-18-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Spyder Garage

Sorry I got tied up with spyder up grades so didn't get to ride this week end we'll see how next week goes.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride

I'am in Longview , in east Texas Ron

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fitz View Post
    I'am in Longview , in east Texas Ron
    Did you ever get a chance to hook-up with the Tyler folks? Lived in Longview/White Oak for 30 years, retired in 2007 and moved down here to be closer to kids and grandkids. While it's nice to be closer to family, we miss East Texas.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Well lets try this, 9:30 McDonalds 2920 & 2978 Tomball, light breakfast. Ride through the national forest and wind up at Yankees for lunch, Carlos, TX, and then back which ever way is decided. It will make a good days ride should end up by about 3:00 or so.

Ed

Well we needed the rain, my daughter is disappointed but will try again, maybe next weekend.

Ed
    Ed--File that ride plan away for maybe next weekend.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    Ed--File that ride plan away for maybe next weekend.

Glynn
    Be glad to lets set this one up a week ahead of time and maybe it will work. Lets try for Sunday and see how everything works out.

Ed

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Be glad to lets set this one up a week ahead of time and maybe it will work. Lets try for Sunday and see how everything works out.

Ed
    Ed--I just checked our Cypress Creek web page and there's a chapter ride to Yankee's on Sunday, September 25th, which ought to work out with what you had in mind.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Looks good, didn't see a lot of details yet. Hope to have enough spyders so they will wish they had bought bug spray, LOL. I'll keep track and post where we will meet and times, the weather looks great.

Ed

Spyder Garage

I'm still down doing mods should be back up next week so look out Oct.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Well here is the info for Sundays Ride:

When: Sunday September 25th, 2011
    Where: Carlos, TX

We will meet @ Bucees on the NW corner of Mueschke Rd and Hwy 290.
    Meet up at 8:00AM, with KSU @ 8:30 AM
    It is still a bit warm out there so this will be a short 84 mile ride to Yankee's in Carlos, TX.

We are going to make this ride and will just meet at Bucees, they do have a sandwich shop there for breakfast if anyone is interested, and Yankee's makes a good burger, hope to see y'all there. Of course we might have a hard time with KSU, LOL

Ed

Spyder Garage

Ed--See you tomorrow morning.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Hope yall have a good time. I am now in south east Arkansas. HarlyRick what mods are you working on?
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dar View Post
    Hope yall have a good time. I am now in south east Arkansas. HarlyRick what mods are you working on?
    Having some pcs chrome plated and putting on a utopia backrest and some kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Are you working in ark ?

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Dar--You ought to have some great roads to ride! You think you're gonna get back down this way anytime soon?

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Having some pcs chrome plated and putting on a utopia backrest and some kewlmetal highway pegs
    That's gonna look really nice.....can't wait to see it. Regards to Terri.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    That's gonna look really nice.....can't wait to see it. Regards to Terri.

Glynn
    Yea we need to get together soon. Terri is going to be at cat springs the week end of 10-08 Riding her Horse. I'll ride the Spyder up there Sat. maybe we can all do breakfast at Sealy that morning.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Yea we need to get together soon. Terri is going to be at cat springs the week end of 10-08 Riding her Horse. I'll ride the Spyder up there Sat. maybe we can all do breakfast at Sealy that morning.
    Rick--That would be great....already know the place for breakfast--Tony's. Don Messenger's the guy that put me on to the place. Great breakfast for a reasonable price. Post the details when you can and I'm sure you'll draw a crowd.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

OK I should know next week I know it will be Sat. the 8th you guys let me know what time works.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Are you working in ark ?
    Yep working. Let me know how the back rest comes out. Been thinking about the back rest.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

Spyder Garage

Talked it over with the boss and y'all set the time and we will see you there.

Ed

Spyder Garage

Ditto....what Arch said.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!