Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Its gonna be awhile Tiny1, so you'd had better put away the popcorn for now, ha ha.. Give me (or Len) a little bit of time to complete it.. Still stay tuned in though..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Come on MoGang, we are better than this. There is one or two of these on every forum that just like to agitate. Simply go to his profile and chick add to ignore list and if enough do this he won't have an audience.
    Good call Lee. I forgot that option was there. I've never used it before. What a great opportunity to try it out.

Spyder Garage

Hey Joe..............do you have a set time table for the new project...............can't wait to see what it is. By the way, haven't seen any more comments for "good ol' Dean" lately.............he must have headed for cover

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congratulations on putting to rest all of the questions regarding handlebar risers!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

GloryRyders--I'm hoping by mid October, Lets ask Len,, "Hey Len GloryRyders and I have a question, when is the project going to be ready to post"?? Lets see if he comes back with anything GloryRyders.. He has the led on this one, I'm back seating it I have NO IDEA what the status is of it... Still stay tuned though..

Bob Denman: yep as you can tell a person can install 18 in risers if they want..

X Joe

pitbull

My Plan is to have you down early enough on the &th to bolt it on with the gang.....will that work? if not I can move faster....

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

The plot thickens,,,,,,

Spyder Garage

Does that mean we will see it on the Branson trip

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

pitbull

My finsh up of Joes yes......my project that i've been working on...no ;-(

Spyder Garage

As much as I hate to say it, I will be there on the 8th BUT I will not be able to ride with any group and will arrive late in the day, Seems as though I have to work that day now.. But rest assure I'm there... I can't miss this one..

X Joe

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I will be there on the 8th BUT I will not be able to ride with any group and will arrive late in the day, Seems as though I have to work that day now.. But rest assure I'm there... I can't miss this one..

X Joe
    LOL so its pretty safe to say the Waynsvile group of Mogang will all be comming end a little later in the day on saturday....All Good hey beter late than not at all, this trip wouldn't be the same without all of you, Love all the new members but need to have some of the founding members aswell. See ya all there

Spyder Garage

Cool looking. How does spyder handle in a u-turn?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    That's wild!

So...now...how to rake the front end...
    This could be a challenge !!
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

I had a guy tell me the other day that he couldn't ride one because it didn't have forward controls. Is this a challenge ? I told him simi automatic and hand brake and why do you need more than highway pegs.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I guess that his knees and elbows forgot how to bend???
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black