Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Do I need the Power Commander V??? Need help and info.

This has been driving me crazy for a while now.
    I have a 2011 RS-S with 1000 miles.
    I have installed a Hindle Pipe with the baffle removed, and the Green Performance air filter.
    My Spyder runs very strong and sounds great, it does not sputter or hesitate.

So I am still running "lean" and hurting my Spyder?? I honestly can not tell...

Has anyone had problems with the Power Commander V, or will the PCV ensure the safety of my motor by giving it the proper air/fuel mixture.

Dyno Jet stated they could load the PCV with a program that is made for the Two Brothers Single exhaust and the Green filter, and it will work very well. But I have the Hindle exhaust, will this program still work for me?..

Help please....

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PZOOM View Post
    This has been driving me crazy for a while now.
    I have a 2011 RS-S with 1000 miles.
    I have installed a Hindle Pipe with the baffle removed, and the Green Performance air filter.
    My Spyder runs very strong and sounds great, it does not sputter or hesitate.

So I am still running "lean" and hurting my Spyder?? I honestly can not tell...

Has anyone had problems with the Power Commander V, or will the PCV ensure the safety of my motor by giving it the proper air/fuel mixture.

Dyno Jet stated they could load the PCV with a program that is made for the Two Brothers Single exhaust and the Green filter, and it will work very well. But I have the Hindle exhaust, will this program still work for me?..

Help please....
    If your Spyder is running strong and no popping on decel, No hesitating on acceleration, Your ECM is taken care of the air/fuel mixture properly.
    So i would leave well enough alone.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    If your Spyder is running strong and no popping on decel, No hesitating on acceleration, Your ECM is taken care of the air/fuel mixture properly.
    So i would leave well enough alone.
    It pops sometimes but not all the time on deceleration...

Spyder Garage

Evoluzione has an O2 modifier that help with your problem.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Very Active Member Star Cruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post
    So I would leave well enough alone.

Spyder Garage

I also have a 2011 Rss. I just installed a MBRP exaust and a evolution filter. It sounds great but does pop alittle on desell and seems to have a small miss on excelleration. I just got a PCv and am taking it to a guy with a dyno on tuesday. He says he can use the sniffer on the dyno to tune the bike. I will let you know if this set up works as soon as we are done. They set up my PCv with the same two brothers map as you were talking about.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
    I also have a 2011 Rss. I just installed a MBRP exaust and a evolution filter. It sounds great but does pop alittle on desell and seems to have a small miss on excelleration. I just got a PCv and am taking it to a guy with a dyno on tuesday. He says he can use the sniffer on the dyno to tune the bike. I will let you know if this set up works as soon as we are done. They set up my PCv with the same two brothers map as you were talking about.
    Did you run the bike with the map they installed?? How did it run?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiii View Post
    Evoluzione has an O2 modifier that help with your problem.
    Does the O2 modifier increase fuel to the motor?