If your looking for new tires I just bought 3. 2- fronts 185/60 R 14 and 1 225/50 R 15 all for $197.00 Total. That included the deliverary too !. This was from Discount Tire Direct 1-800-707-8473. The tires are not seconds or blems. I got Falken's for the front and a Kumho for the rear, this was because of the tread patterns. all tires are 130 mph rated, and their load rating is three times what the Kenda's are. The "manufacturors waranty is 40,000 miles I think ( thats on a car that weighs 3600 lbs. ) I can do better on the ... As far as oil changes, it takes a bit longer but it's not rocket science. hook up with "bajaron" for filters etc.. As far as the actual oil I use "walmart" 100% synthetic, I
know it says not good because of the dreaded "SM" classification (clutch problems) ?????..But i haven't had any in 12,000 + miles and my mechanic (45 yrs. ) says I won't. You do what you think is best , Buuuuutt Walmart 10/40 is about $22.00 for 5 quarts (yes I said 5 - thats what is in the container).. Welcome aboard brother ...I love saving money and will pass on any ideas I come up with.....