Spyder Garage

Cool Looking for Spyders with Custom Dynamics SPX15 exhaust

I'm looking at aftermarket exhaust, and want opinions from people using SPX15.
    From what i see it looks and sound good, but I'd like to hear from actual users of the pipe.
    Is this the same exhaust that ESI used to sell??

I like the two brother dual setup, but i don't want to spend that kind of cash.

Another exhaust that look and sound good is the Staintune, but cant seem to find any info, other than stock photo off their website. Aussie company.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by MrBill1963; 08-27-2011 at 05:00 AM.

My Zoo

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ON ORDER

I ORDERED THE SPX15 LAST MONTH AND TOLD IT WILL BE SHIPED THIS WEEK. I HOPE THERE NOT BLOWING SMOKE. WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF IT AS SOON AS I INSTALL.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

ive had one for about a year now and i like it for looks and sounds like nascar just arrived but it is loud so i put a socket in the end to make it a little quiter helped some.so if you get one you can make it a little quiter,but in all i like it.the frist day i had it i went up my street and all my neighbors car alarms went off.so the socket.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrBill1963 View Post
    I'm looking at aftermarket exhaust, and want opinions from people using SPX15.
    From what i see it looks and sound good, but I'd like to hear from actual users of the pipe.
    Is this the same exhaust that ESI used to sell??

I like the two brother dual setup, but i don't want to spend that kind of cash.

Another exhaust that look and sound good is the Staintune, but cant seem to find any info, other than stock photo off their website. Aussie company.

Thanks in advance
    there are some stain tune dealers in the US, not sure what they stock though. I'm still waiting to here back from them on an RT exhaust.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Default SPX15 Exhaust

Mr. Bill,
    I've had one on my since march I like the sound & the look However with less than 300 mi on the pipe It blew the rivits out of the front ring & developed a slight leak I am currently working with custom dynamics to get this problem resolved. They want it sent back to them for evaluation because they have never seen this happen??

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I purchased the package that consisted of the SPX 15, Juice Box Pro and the Two Brothers Green air filter. Sounds great however, I get a lot of exhaust popping when I let off the throttle.
    I love the fact that the JB Pro came with the map pre loaded. All of it was very easy to install. For the cost I dont think you could do better any where else.

Spyder Garage

its me agin ill try to upload a picture.i like mine. you can see the socket i put in to quite it dowen some.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hipphammer View Post
    I purchased the package that consisted of the SPX 15, Juice Box Pro and the Two Brothers Green air filter. Sounds great however, I get a lot of exhaust popping when I let off the throttle.
    I love the fact that the JB Pro came with the map pre loaded. All of it was very easy to install. For the cost I dont think you could do better any where else.
    You might need the 02 mod to get rid of the popping.

Spyder Garage

Default I have it on my Spyder

I have one of what you speak and I love it. It is very well made, all stainless steal and a glass pack too boot. Sound is great. I would consider it a good bit louder than the Hindle. For the money it is a great way to get a little more sound that this machine deserves to run with. I put it on an otherwise stock auto shift 09. I don’t have any trouble with popping or out of place noises. I do have a Kewel Metal intake to put on next so the popping may change a little and I will deal with that when it happens.

I did just modify it with a metal tube put in place much like the described socket but I don’t have any miles on it to tell you what it sounds like now. But the way it sounds out of the box, if you want a louder pipe, I think you will be happy. The fit and finish for the money are great. If you get it check, it for dents right away. The first one I received had a dent in the top side that there was no missing in the polished finish. I was sent a replacement and it was just fine. For the money, no regrets. Hope this helps. Ride safe…