Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Galveston

Thinking about a ride down blue water hwy on Sunday the 28th have lunch at Galveston maybe at the spot or something. We could meet at Manvel Texas at the shell station about 9:00 am at Hwy 6 and 288. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by harleyRick; 08-20-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harleyRick View Post
    Thinking about a ride down blue water hwy on Sunday the 28th have lunch at Galveston maybe at the spot or something. We could meet at Manvel Texas at the shell station about 9:00 am at Hwy 6 and 288. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
    I'm game. The last time I was in Galveston was for the Lone Star Rally last year. Bout time to go back.

Glynnk
    Last edited by glynnk; 08-20-2011 at 09:33 PM.
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    I'm game. The last time I was in Galveston was for the Lone Star Rally last year. Bout time to go back back.

Glynnk
    Cool !!!
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Count on Bonnie and i to be there.

Rick G

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We would love to but gonna have to wait 'til later this week to commit for sure....will let you know as soon as possible.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    We would love to but gonna have to wait 'til later this week to commit for sure....will let you know as soon as possible.

I didn't think about it but some folks may be in church. Terri and I go on Sat' evening. So we have Sunday open.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

There's a shell station and a jack in the box at HWY 6 and HWY 288 we'll meet there at 9:00 am.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Sorry, got to work will make the next one.

Ed
    On the road again, still riding, Happy owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

There's a shell station and a jack in the box at HWY 6 and HWY 288 we'll meet there at 9:00 am.

Is there any way you can make it 9:30? If that's a problem, no worries, we will just meet up with you guys down at The Spot.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ryde

would love to, but it is just too dang hot.... will meet up with ya'll when it is cooler... if it ever happens.. ryde safe
    2010 RTac, Utopia backrest, spyder pops heat shield, KewlMetal grip endcaps, Gps mount, hmt tail lights, day ryders, siebel horn, Kohmo ast tire.. oh yeah wife of 25 years always on the back seat with q2 headset!Correction!!!!.. the Bastrop fires engulfed the poor spyder after 16000 fun filled miles. Now riding 2011 metalic RTS with nbv footpegs, heat shield, hmt with strobe, Utopia backrest, and the same wife of 25 years with g4 headsets.

Spyder Garage

Default Galveston

Cant make it this weekend due to work. Is anyone up for a ride the weekend after down to Freeport for the festival. I am going to meet up at Stubbs HD and ride down there with a group for the motorcycle parade.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    Cant make it this weekend due to work. Is anyone up for a ride the weekend after down to Freeport for the festival. I am going to meet up at Stubbs HD and ride down there with a group for the motorcycle parade.
    Twain, start another post and lets see who is interested. I believe I can make that one.

Ed
    On the road again, still riding, Happy owner

Spyder Garage

Is there any way you can make it 9:30? If that's a problem, no worries, we will just meet up with you guys down at The Spot.
    I don't see a problem with that let see what Glynn and the other have to say but 30 min. for me is not a problem.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

I don't see a problem with that let see what Glynn and the other have to say but 30 min. for me is not a problem.
    Rick---Not going to be able to make it Sunday. Conflict has come up. I hate it and I hope you post another Blue Water Highway ride later on.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Rick,
    I have no problem with a 9:30 start time, let me know if anything changes.

Rick and Bonnie

Spyder Garage

Glynn can't make it. if y'all think it will be to hot we can reschedule let me know otherwise I'll be there at 9:30

Harleyrick

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default sorry

Glynn can't make it. if y'all think it will be to hot we can reschedule let me know otherwise I'll be there at 9:30

You guys are hard core. We had every intention of going but it's gonna be 105......105 DEGREES!!! ...and with the heat index thats more than 108. Call me names if you want but after spending all day in the heat yesterday I don't think i can handle it again today. Sooooo, we are not gonna make it this time. If you decide not to go gimmie a call, we live about 2 minutes from that intersection (288 & 6). You guys are welcome to come by and have a beer with us....that way you can call me names to my face.

Spyder Garage

You guys are hard core. We had every intention of going but it's gonna be 105......105 DEGREES!!! ...and with the heat index thats more than 108. Call me names if you want but after spending all day in the heat yesterday I don't think i can handle it again today. Sooooo, we are not gonna make it this time. If you decide not to go gimmie a call, we live about 2 minutes from that intersection (288 & 6). You guys are welcome to come by and have a beer with us....that way you can call me names to my face.
    No names man it's a good choice we'll do it again later when it cools down some. we'll see y'all next time have a great Sunday !

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Great ride, good company , nice breeze and good food Rick, Bonny we did have a lot of fun looking forward to the next ride.

Thanks
    Rick & Terri

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Rick,
    That was a great ride, not that hot. Good ride, Great company and Good food. I just love it when the 3 G's come together.let us know about the Sealy ride.

Rck & Bonnie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FmfTxs View Post
    Rick,
    That was a great ride, not that hot. Good ride, Great company and Good food. I just love it when the 3 G's come together.let us know about the Sealy ride.

Rck & Bonnie

Harleyrick