Spyder Garage

Default TricLED Customer Service

I just want to give a shout out for the TricLED guys. This is one class operation when it comes to taking care of the customer. I ordered some lighting for the Spyder and one of the kits did not perform as it was supposed to. Reggy and I swapped some emails and we rewired the kit but it still was not performing as it should. Reggy went to work on a Sunday, put together a system we discussed and put it on their Spyder to test that it functions as it should. He then boxed it up and shipped it to me first thing this morning. I have already received my tracking info and can't wait to get this installed on the Spyder. Reggy went above and beyond what I expected of him I and I am certain he is sincere and would do the same to satisfy any one of his customers. I already have plans for more of his products and want to recommend TricLED to all of you.

Thanks Reggy

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Spyder Garage

Reggy really takes care of his customers for sure!
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

No complaints here.

Spyder Garage

I would also like to say thank you to Reggy. I purchased some lights from them and one of them burnt out. I contacted them and within days I had another set at my door. It's a pleasure to do business with a company that is all about customer service. A+++++ in my book !!!!
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    I would also like to say thank you to Reggy. I purchased some lights from them and one of them burnt out. I contacted them and within days I had another set at my door. It's a pleasure to do business with a company that is all about customer service. A+++++ in my book !!!!
    Best vendor I have dealt with, very knowledgeable and ethical guys,

Spyder Garage

I completely agree with every single post about Reggy. Without a doubt the absolute best vendor I have ever bought anything from. My story is a little different. Nothing I purchased was defective. It was my mechanical ability (or lack of) that caused my problem and Reggy replaced what I messed up and would not allow me to reimburse him. He sent me an email that is copied below: Chuck

"I just want to take care of my customers. I promised myself when I started this small venture of mine that I would give customers service like no other. I have many competition selling similar products and I've always believe people buy from people. Sometimes it's not all about the dollar we make but the friends we make and the people we get to know along the way is what makes me happy. I believe in doing the right things and treating people the way I would like to be treated. So that's my motto."

Take care now,

Reggy

Spyder Garage

with all of the above, Reggy and crew are good people and stand by all they do, no questions asked. It's great to support one of our own.
    ".........regrets are only memories written across my brow, and there's nothing I can do about it now......" Wille Nelson

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

TricLed is the best customer service sponsor on this site! No one even comes close to Reggy in
    Making the customer happy. I've bought a lot from sponsors on this site and all were good, but
    TricLed is GRRRATE!!!

Spyder Garage

I know first hand what a great guy Reggie is. We go back to the begging of the Spyder Life. Back when we had trouble just locating parts for a Spyder. He would get ideas and we would talked about them. And what trouble we had with some of the venders. That would upset both of us. Then he decided to go for it. He said from the start that he was going to stand behind all his items he has on his site. No matter what. Make all costumers feel special. Heck, he even makes me feel special and lets me rant an rage just before it's time for me to take my medicine in the afternoon. He's a good buddy and friend. If you have met and talk to Reggie you know what I mean.
    Steve

Spyder Garage

Smile

Without a doubt Reggie is DA MAN!
    On going mods..
    Can-Am fog lights, foot peg ext., back rest, spoke wheels. Kewlmetal windshield trim, mirror ext., highway peg mounts. Heli bar riser. Tricfender lights. LED's in frunk and fender tips. Red Glowrider wheel lights. Modified tag light. Glowire "Spyder" on bumper. Hindle exhaust. Soft saddle bags. Brite Thread pin striping. Orginal yellow paint redone in gloss black. Crampbusters on both grips. Driving lights on fender mounts.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I agree a first rate outfit...I contacted them after I installed a set of there lights that I had won at Lamonsters BBQ. The next thing I knew I had a new set in my hands. That is what I call service with a smile I wish them the best of luck and I will do business with them in the future.

Thanks again.

Hawk Eye

Pete Marchetti

Spyder Garage

Default Reggy for President!

This time last year, I'd not even heard of TricLED, but I was reading a post last fall about guys not being sure about whether the fender lights would be too bright or something. Reggy replied that he was so sure that his product would be fine, that he offered five sets to SpyderLovers who wanted to try them. I was one of the lucky ones, and now I have TricLED lights from stem to stern. Reggy has been not only incredibly generous, but really does read comments and improve his products when someone has a great idea. He's exactly the guy you want to see succeed, because you know he cares more about you and your satisfaction than he does about the bottom line, let alone getting everything the traffic will bear.

I thought I was buying a fascinating motorcycle when I bought my Spyder, but it turns out that it's just a ticket to associate with a truly great bunch of ryders and vendors. Reggy is among the best, but I've met (some in person) some really great folks who'd give their time and talent to anyone who asked. Thanks to all of you who continue to make the experience about way more than the machine.
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Default TricLED products and service

Reggy is unique in this dog eat dog attitude world of business. He adheres to his mentioned motto. He really cares more about making his customer happy than making the allmighty dollar,Reggy will do whatever it takes to make a deal right for the customer,Reggy is in it for the Long Haul and will stiill be standing when other vendors fall by the wayside, he has a rare quality for a business man "Integrity". I had several of his LED's on our 2008 RS, with no problems because of the quality products,and plan to have a many more on our 2012 RTS.Reggy has a great mind about understanding the electronics and how to design them so they look like they came on the Spyder.Thanks for a vendor that is alwaysmiling, a pleasure to due business with, no headaches, no disappointments, a rare treat.

Spyder Garage

I got to meet Reggy in Lamont's BBQ and Maggie Valley. I was a little upset he could not make it to Spyderfest since I wanted to see his products for sale. But after talking to him several times via email, I can certainly say that he's true to his product and customers even more. If you are not happy (or just ok with what he's sold you), he will make sure you are HAPPY with his products. Top class customer service, hardly found anyware!!!

He stands by his products and always there to help, that is worth every penny spent!! Great job!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default TricLED LED,s and Reggy

Reggy adheres to his motto he sent you. I loved the quality and great instructions that came with the LEDs that I got from Reggy for our 2008 RS. Reggy has a unique attitude in the "Dog eat Dog " world of business, take care of the customer instead of worrying about the almighty dollar. Reggy is in it for the "Long Haul", and will be here when other vendors fall by the wayside,because of his great understanding of electronics and his unique ability to create LEDs that look and fit like they came from the factory, instead of an after thought. We are looking forward to decking out our 2012 RTS with a lot of Reggy's LEDs.A great and unusual experience dealing with an honest and always smiling face, knowing you are going to get great quality, great service, and no hassle.

Spyder Garage

Default Totally agree

Totally agree Reggie is a GREAT vendor. Because of his service my dealer now buys from him for their Spyder customers. Reggie is one of many great vendors here on Spyderlovers.com....my personal experience is they all have high customer service.
    TricLeds; Sealfloors, BakerBuilt Air Wings; ESIC; Corbin; Bajaron.... heck just read my mods I have never had a complaint about any of the vendors. Sure some of the products had hiccups but when I notified vendor they immediately fixed the problem and kept a satisfied customer..ME..
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Invalid Emails
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Spyder Garage

Reggie is the man, but I don't know about his side kick Steve

Spyder Garage

Agreed, amazing customer service!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default TricLED LED,s and Reggy

I also have dealt with TricLed and Reggie and I can also attest to his GREAT service and quality products! I hand out his business cards all the time when people ask me about my TricFenderz. (I need to have him send me some more)
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I guess that I'm just going to have to take a closer look at his products and find something that I can talk the Missus into then... Great folks like this should be supported by all of us!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Totally agree! Reggie is the best!

QUOTE=nudle;363513] Reggie is the man, but I don't know about his side kick Steve[/QUOTE]

I have to TOTALLY agree with your comment, if only to get Steve in an uproar! (JK, Steve...love you too!) We have always had wonderful service from Reggie...he goes "above & beyond" in customer service. We are still waiting to hear from another vendor about a problem with his product, weeks after Erags emailed him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nudle View Post
    Reggie is the man, but I don't know about his side kick Steve
    I love u 2
    Steve