Spyder Garage

Default Delay Can Am Accessories????

Has anyone ordered accessories or anything from the Can Am Site? I purchased my second SPYDER a month ago and had the dealer order me
    a couple covers and a GPS. I just got the GPS yesterday, but the dealer has no idea when the covers will be in. I noticed on their site that items are "unavailble". I really need a cover before I can take the bike to work, I don't want jet fuel, etc. getting on the bike.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeaks View Post
    I really need a cover before I can take the bike to work, I don't want jet fuel, etc. getting on the bike.
    Heck you don't want to water it with JP whatever. It may sprout wings and fly
    Aspydering Ryder
    subsisto inrideo amicitia

I may not be perfect but, I am Canadian, and that's close enough!

Spyder Garage

I purchased covers from Nelson Riggs (sp?)... Cheaper, in stock, fits great, no problems.... FYI

Spyder Garage

I just ordered from the CanAm site and am still waiting for my order. It shipped from Maine and is coming USPS. I got my covers from gpscity.com and got them in a couple of days.

Spyder Garage

Sorry... Missed understood, thought you were looking for GPS cover. I need to read better! But I do recommend gpscity. LOL

Spyder Garage

I just order to BRP headsets on Wed. and just got a call from my dealer that they are in ! Mind you they also ordered a CB antenna at the same time under warranty and it didn't arrive yet . Guess it depends what they have in stock ?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I ordered my RT travel cover thru the dealer when I bought the bike, at the beginning of July. It's been backordered since then, but when I picked up the bike on Wednesday from it's 600 mile service, they told me that the covers would ship next week. So I think they've been waiting for a container from overseas to arrive.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GLHRN View Post
    I just ordered from the CanAm site and am still waiting for my order. It shipped from Maine and is coming USPS. I got my covers from gpscity.com and got them in a couple of days.
    I have tried to order from the CamAm site. I wanted to know if my parts were in stock. They could not tell me. So I will never order from them, not a good company if they don't know were their inventory is. That's IMHO.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Most dealers here in California have the covers in stock.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Indian Land, SC (30 miles S of Charlotte, NC) was Spotsylvania, VA
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeaks View Post
    Has anyone ordered accessories or anything from the Can Am Site? I purchased my second SPYDER a month ago and had the dealer order me
    a couple covers and a GPS. I just got the GPS yesterday, but the dealer has no idea when the covers will be in. I noticed on their site that items are "unavailble". I really need a cover before I can take the bike to work, I don't want jet fuel, etc. getting on the bike.
    I ordered my cover when I got my bike in Mid June and got the cover about 5 weeks later.
    HokieV

2015 RTS Intense Red Pearl (New Jan. 2016) - Comfort Heated Seat w/Backrest, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, superbrightled.com Brake Light Strobe, TricLED fender lights w/Blinker Module & Turn Signal Strips, Stebel Nautilus Horn, FOBO TPMS, Spydercuff, Dual USB outlet, Bike Barn.

Previous - 2011 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dtryke View Post
    I purchased covers from Nelson Riggs (sp?)... Cheaper, in stock, fits great, no problems.... FYI
    Me too ,works great and it came pretty quick in the mail also

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

I purchased both the travel and outside covers directly from my dealer. (Stock Items).

Spyder Garage

Thanks, I'm still waiting on my covers. If they don't come in soon, I'm going to ask for a refund and order from one of the places you all have suggested. The GPS came in last week. My dealer doesn't stock very many Can-Am accessories, their main focus is watercraft and Victory. The do give me excellant service which, is important. I've bought 2 SPYDERs from them.