Hi everyone,

I just purchased my first Spyder. Actually my first of any type of bike, 3-wheeled or otherwise. I don't even have it yet because I have to take the Riders Safety Course where I purchased it at. I just came back from Sturgis. I flew up to Oregon and a friend picked me up and we took off to Sturgis the next day on his Harley. It was a 3 day ride. Regardless that popping alot of Ibuprofen every day and that it was a Harley I was on, I enjoyed every minute of it !!! I'm almost 48 so I'm not as young as I used to be.

Nothing can compare to the experience of being on a bike in the open air where you can feel the air, smell it, seeing everything around you. It was sooo awesome! I live in Houston, Tx. and as soon as I get this baby home, I want to start going places with it. I hope that I can find a group of more mature folks that will be fun to ride with. I want to stay around here first to get used to riding in traffic, etc. I don't really even know how to operate it yet other than what the sales guy showed me, so it will take some getting used to. I just requested to join the Face Book group as well. I may start a Meetup Group for my area. There's only one in Houston and it doesn't look like there's much activity. I'm afraid to join any other Motorcycle groups because I don't know if they take the Spyder seriously. Has anyone else experienced that reaction? Also, have any of you gone to a biker type bar and experienced any negative reactions because you're on a Spyder? Just curious.