Page 148 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4156
    Very Active Member SpyderConvert's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Husbands Who Dominated Their Wives

Husband dies, reaches the Pearly Gates. Finds two signs. First sign reads “For men who dominated their wives.” Second sign reads “For men who were dominated BY their wives.”

Second sign has a very long line of husbands. The new arrival gets in the line for husbands who dominated their wives. Looks around, he is the sole husband in that line. St Peter’s assistant inquires, “Why are you in the line for husbands who dominated their wives?”

His response: “Because my wife told me to.”
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light
    2015 RT Ltd. , $" extension Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Colonoscopy Journal:
    I called my friend Andy Sable, a gastroenterologist, to make an appointment for a colonoscopy.
    A few days later, in his office, Andy showed me a colour diagram of the colon, a lengthy organ that
    appears to go all over the place, at one point passing briefly through Minneapolis .
    Then Andy explained the colonoscopy procedure to me in a thorough, reassuring and patient manner.
    I nodded thoughtfully, but I didn't really hear anything he said, because my brain was shrieking,
    'HE'S GOING TO STICK A TUBE 17,000 FEET UP YOUR BEHIND!'
    I left Andy's office with some written instructions, and a prescription for a product called 'MoviPrep,'
    which comes in a box large enough to hold a microwave oven. I will discuss MoviPrep in detail later; for
    now suffice it to say that we must never allow it to fall into the hands of America 's enemies.
    I spent the next several days productively sitting around being nervous.
    Then, on the day before my colonoscopy, I began my preparation. In accordance with my instructions, I
    didn't eat any solid food that day; all I had was chicken broth, which is basically water, only with less
    flavour.
    Then, in the evening, I took the MoviPrep. You mix two packets of powder together in a one-litre plastic
    jug, then you fill it with lukewarm water. (For those unfamiliar with the metric system, a litre is about
    32 gallons). Then you have to drink the whole jug. This takes about an hour, because MoviPrep tastes - and
    here I am being kind - like a mixture of goat spit and urinal cleanser, with just a hint of lemon.
    The instructions for MoviPrep, clearly written by somebody with a great sense of humour, state that after
    you drink it, 'a loose, watery bowel movement may result.'
    This is kind of like saying that after you jump off your roof, you may experience contact with the ground.
    MoviPrep is a nuclear laxative. I don't want to be too graphic, here, but, have you ever seen a space-shuttle
    launch? This is pretty much the MoviPrep experience, with you as the shuttle. There are times when you wish
    the commode had a seat belt. You spend several hours pretty much confined to the bathroom, spurting violently.
    You eliminate everything. And then, when you figure you must be totally empty, you have to drink another litre
    of MoviPrep, at which point, as far as I can tell, your bowels travel into the future and start eliminating
    food that you have not even eaten yet.
    After an action-packed evening, I finally got to sleep.
    The next morning my wife drove me to the clinic. I was very nervous. Not only was I worried about the procedure,
    but I had been experiencing occasional return bouts of MoviPrep spurtage. I was thinking, 'What if I spurt on
    Andy?’ How do you apologize to a friend for something like that? Flowers would not be enough.
    At the clinic I had to sign many forms acknowledging that I understood and totally agreed with whatever the heck
    the forms said. Then they led me to a room full of other colonoscopy people, where I went inside a little
    curtained space and took off my clothes and put on one of those hospital garments designed by sadist perverts,
    the kind that, when you put it on, makes you feel even more naked than when you are actually naked.
    Then a nurse named Eddie put a little needle in a vein in my left hand. Ordinarily I would have fainted, but Eddie
    was very good, and I was already lying down. Eddie also told me that some people put vodka in their MoviPrep.

At first I was ticked off that I hadn't thought of this, but then I pondered what would happen if you got yourself
    too tipsy to make it to the bathroom, so you were staggering around in full Fire Hose Mode. You would have no choice
    but to burn your house.
    When everything was ready, Eddie wheeled me into the procedure room, where Andy was waiting with a nurse and an
    anaesthesiologist. I did not see the 17,000-foot tube, but I knew Andy had it hidden around there somewhere. I was
    seriously nervous at this point.
    Andy had me roll over on my left side, and the anaesthesiologist began hooking something up to the needle in my hand.
    There was music playing in the room, and I realized that the song was 'Dancing Queen' by ABBA. I remarked to Andy that,
    of all the songs that could be playing during this particular procedure, 'Dancing Queen' had to be the least appropriate.
    'You want me to turn it up?' said Andy, from somewhere behind me...
    'Ha ha,' I said. And then it was time, the moment I had been dreading for more than a decade. If you are squeamish,
    prepare yourself, because I am going to tell you, in explicit detail, exactly what it was like.
    I have no idea. Really. I slept through it. One moment, ABBA was yelling 'Dancing Queen, feel the beat of the tambourine,'
    and the next moment, I was back in the other room, waking up in a very mellow mood.
    Andy was looking down at me and asking me how I felt. I felt excellent. I felt even more excellent when Andy told me
    that It was all over, and that my colon had passed with flying colours. I have never been prouder of an internal organ.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

An evil Atheist explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly finds himself surrounded by a bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he says quietly to himself: “Oh God, I’m screwed!!!!!.”
    There is a ray of light from heaven and a voice booms out:
    “No, you are NOT screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you.
    So the explorer picks up the stone and proceeds to bash the living heck out of the chief.
    As he stands above the lifeless body, breathing heavily and surrounded by 100 natives with a look of shock on their faces, Gods voice booms out again: “Okay ….. NOW you’re screwed.”
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Spyder Garage

Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years. One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own.

A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen. His wife asks, “What’s wrong, Bill?”
    “Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?”
    His wife gasps, “My God, Bill, what happened?”
    “I got fired.”
    “No, Bill — I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?”
    “Oh, um, she got fired, too.”
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Spyder Garage

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

committee for postings

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If only our local Shop-Rite would add a register for that!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vided View Post
    Wouldn't that be nice....

Spyder Garage

Default Squirrel Infestation

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.

But the Catholic church came up with a very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue; they took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light

Spyder Garage

Default Grumpy Old People

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch.

After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, and resumed their trip.

When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left her glasses on the table, and she didn't miss them until they had been driving for about forty minutes.

By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turnaround, in order to return to the restaurant
    to retrieve her glasses.

All the way back, the elderly husband became the classic grumpy old man.

He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlessly during the entire return drive.

The more he chided her, the more agitated he became.

He just wouldn't let up for a single minute.

To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant.

As the woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieve her glasses, the old geezer yelled to her,

While you're in there, you might as well get my hat and the credit card.

Spyder Garage

Default Food ForThought

Subject: Aphorisms ("A short, pointed sentence that expresses a wise or clever observation or a general truth")

1. The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.

2. Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail.

3. If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.

5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.

6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who
    wants to stay out all night?

7 Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company
    can operate without.

8. Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?

9. Stroke a cat and you will have a permanent job.

10. No one has more driving ambition than the teenage boy who wants to buy a car.

11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.

12 There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4 a.m - for example,
    it could be the right number.

13. No one ever says "It's only a game" when their team is winning.

14. I've reached the age where 'happy hour' is a nap.

15. Be careful about reading the fine print - there's no way you're going to like it.

16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.

17. Do you realize that, in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?

18. Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Cadillac than in a Ford.

19. After 60, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you're probably dead.

20. Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind and the ones that mind don't matter.

21. Life isn't tied with a bow but it's still a gift.

And REMEMBER....

"POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON"

Spyder Garage

committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Default 8 Words With 2 Meanings....Depending what sex you are..

1. THINGY (thing-ee) n
    Female... Any part under a car's hood.
    Male....... The strap fastener on a woman's bra.

2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
    Female... Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
    Male....... Playing football without a cup.

3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni- kay-shon) n.
    Female... The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
    Male...... Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.

4. COMMITMENT (ko- mit-ment) n.
    Female... A desire to get married and raise a family.
    Male....... Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.

5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter- tayn-ment) n.
    Female... A good movie, concert, play or book.
    Male....... Anything that can be done while drinking beer.

6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
    Female... An embarrassing by-product of indigestion.
    Male..... A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.

7. MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
    Female... The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
    Male...... Call it whatever you want, just as long as we do it.

8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
    Female... A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
    Male...... A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.

AND

He said..... I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it.
    She said.... You wear pants, don't you?

He said...... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
    She said.... That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit on
    the sofa and fart!

He said...... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
    She said.... Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said...... Why are married women heavier than single women?
    She said.... Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed.
    Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

Very Active Member ottawa-rider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Afternoon Sex

2018 RT LTD , Black

Spyder Garage

Two men were in a public bathroom doing their business at the urinal. The first one finished, zipped up, and headed for the door. The second one said, at "HAAVAD" they teach us to wash our hands after peeing." The first guy says, "At UT they teach us not to pee on our hands."
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

wait a minute...

Spyder Garage

committee for postings

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So The Missus shops at Target... Now I know where my paycheck ends up!

Spyder Garage

committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vided View Post
    I remember walking down the street "smoking" those. Thank God those were the only cigarettes I've ever smoked.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A lesson on how consultants can make a difference in an organization.

Last week, I went to a new Indian restaurant, 'Muthu's Place,' and noticed that the Indian waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket.

It seemed a little strange.

When the bus-boy brought our water and utensils, I observed that he also had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Then I looked around and saw that all the Indian staff had spoons in their pockets.

When the waiter came back to serve our soup I inquired, 'Why the spoon in your pocket?'

'Well, 'he explained, 'the restaurant's owner hired Andersen Consulting to revamp all of our processes. After several months of analysis, they concluded that the spoon was the most frequently dropped utensil. It represents a drop frequency of approximately 3 spoons per table per hour. If our personnel are better prepared, we can reduce the number of trips back to the kitchen and save 15 man-hours per shift.'

As luck would have it, I dropped my spoon and he replaced it with his spare. 'I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now..'

I was impressed.

I also noticed that there was a string hanging out of the Indian waiter's fly. Looking around, I saw that all of the Indian waiters had a similar string hanging from their flies. So, before he walked off, I asked the waiter, 'Excuse me, but can you tell me why you have that string right there?'

'Oh, certainly!' Then the Indian waiter lowered his voice. 'Not everyone is so observant. That consulting firm I mentioned also learned that we can save time in the restroom. By tying this string to the tip of our you-know-what, we can pull it out without touching it and eliminate the need to wash our hands. The time spent in the restroom is shortened by 56.39%.'

I asked quietly, 'After you get it out, how do you put it back?'

'Well,' he whispered, 'I don't know about the others, but I use the spoon.'

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Okay: this isn't funny...

But it is ironic!

disbarred.jpg

Spyder Garage

IMG_2834.jpgFor the first one

IMG_2777.jpg For the second one

committee for postings

Spyder Garage

committee for postings

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Okay: this isn't funny...But it is ironic!

disbarred.jpg
    Nothing funny, ironic or truthful about it. Quit the liberal-bashing already.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Page 148 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast