Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4156
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the explanation... I also was in need of some help with them!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Those are some good ones, especially the one about the iPhone.

But the first one needs some explaining for me. Maybe because I'm a Yank and not Irish.

Also, the second to the last, please.

i knew someone would ask. thanks

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

Hi folks,

A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and lay down on the back seat.

The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab.

The woman glared back at him and said,
    "What'swrong with you, honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper."

The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs or my butt, sweetie, what are you doing then?"

He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?"

Jerry Baumchen
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oye...

g3ib1.jpg

Very Active Member SpyderConvert's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Senior Wit

Some old, some new!

Senior Wit

1. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

2. Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

3. You know that "tingly" little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

4. I decided to stop calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim" I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

5. Old age is coming at a really bad time. When I was a child I thought "nap time" was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation.

6. The biggest lie I tell myself is..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

7. I don't have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights." I'm just very wise.

8. Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

9 If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have placed them on my knees.

10. Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

11. Of course I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice.

12. At my age, "getting lucky" means walking into a room and actually remembering what I came in there for.

13. I am what is called a "seenager" (senior teenager). I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. I have an ID that gets me into bars and the whiskey store. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant.

14. Life is great. I have more friends whom I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names
    2015 RTL, BajaRon Swaybar, LaMonster LED Headlights and Foglights, LaMonster Spydercuff, LaMonster LED mirror wrap, Magic Mirrors, HMT Brake Light
    2015 RT Ltd. , $" extension Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Hi folks,

A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and lay down on the back seat.

The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab.

The woman glared back at him and said,
    "What'swrong with you, honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper."

The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs or my butt, sweetie, what are you doing then?"

He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?"

Jerry Baumchen
    ok off color but on the same line

a hooker gets into a cab and asks the driver to take her up to east harlem NY. when he gets up there he tell her, that will be 30 dollars mam, he hear her say, can you take it out of this. with that he turns to look at her, and sees he sitting there with her legs spread wide open. the cab driver looks at her and says, SORRY MAM, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING SMALLER
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Idle thoughts

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote.

I read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble but shouldn't that be an even number?

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Money talks ...but all mine ever says is good-bye.

If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or not, try missing a couple of payments.

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, “Here, fill this out?”

Denny’s has a slogan, “If it’s your birthday, the meal is on us.” If you’re in Denny’s and it’s your birthday, your life sucks!

The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a bath robe before you start looking like a mental patient.

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married: Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk most of the time.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Damn... I WANT one of them!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Distracted Driving Incident
    Everyone reading this will enjoy it - no matter which gender you are.........
    This morning on the Interstate,
    I looked over to my left and there was a

Woman
    In a brand new
    Cadillac
    Doing 65 mph
    With her
    Face up next to her
    Rear view mirror
    Putting on her eyeliner.
    I looked away
    For a couple seconds...
    To continue shaving
    And when I looked back, she was
    Halfway over in my lane,
    Still working on that makeup.
    As a man,
    I don't scare easily.
    But she scared me so much; I had to put on my seat belt And
    I dropped
    My electric shaver,
    Which knocked
    The donut
    Out of my other hand.
    In allThe confusion of trying
    To straighten out the car
    Using my knees against
    The steering wheel,
    It knocked

My Cell Phone
    Away from my ear
    Which fell
    into my coffee which was
    Between my legs,
    Splashed,
    And burned
    Big Jim and the Twins.
    Ruined the damn phone,
    Soaked my trousers,
    And disconnected an
    Important call.
    Damn women drivers!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Distracted Driving Incident
    Everyone reading this will enjoy it - no matter which gender you are.........
    This morning on the Interstate,
    I looked over to my left and there was a

Woman
    In a brand new
    Cadillac
    Doing 65 mph
    With her
    Face up next to her
    Rear view mirror
    Putting on her eyeliner.
    I looked away
    For a couple seconds...
    To continue shaving
    And when I looked back, she was
    Halfway over in my lane,
    Still working on that makeup.
    As a man,
    I don't scare easily.
    But she scared me so much; I had to put on my seat belt And
    I dropped
    My electric shaver,
    Which knocked
    The donut
    Out of my other hand.
    In allThe confusion of trying
    To straighten out the car
    Using my knees against
    The steering wheel,
    It knocked

My Cell Phone
    Away from my ear
    Which fell
    into my coffee which was
    Between my legs,
    Splashed,
    And burned
    Big Jim and the Twins.
    Ruined the damn phone,
    Soaked my trousers,
    And disconnected an
    Important call.
    Damn women drivers!
    Darn! Caught again...but thanks for not using my name.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We always protect our friends...

Spyder Garage

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Part of rebuilding New Orleans caused residents often to be challenged with the task of tracing home titles back potentially hundreds of years. With a community rich with history stretching back over two centuries, houses have been passed along through generations of family,sometimes making it quite difficult to establish ownership.

Here's a great letter an attorney wrote to the FHA on behalf of a client:

A New Orleans lawyer sought an FHA loan for a client. He was told the loan would be granted if he could prove satisfactory titleto a parcel of property being offered as collateral. The title to the property datedback to 1803, which took the lawyer three months to track down. After sending the information to the FHA, he received the following reply:

(Actual reply from the FHA)
    "Upon review of your letter adjoining your client's loan application, we note there quest is supported by an Abstract of Title. While we compliment the able manner in which you have prepared and presented the application, we must point out you have only cleared title to the proposed collateral property back to 1803.Before final approval can be accorded, it will be necessary to clear the title back to its origin."

Annoyed, the lawyer responded as follows:

(Actual response):

"Your letter regarding title in Case No. 189156has been received. I note you wish to have title extended further than the 206 years covered by the present application.I was unaware any educated person in this country, particularly those working in the property area, would not know Louisiana was purchased by the United States from France in 1803, the year of origin identified in our application.

For the edification of uninformed FHA bureaucrats, the title to the land prior to U.S. ownership was obtained from France, which had acquired it by Right of Conquest from Spain.

The land came into the possession of Spain by Right of Discovery made in the year 1492 by a sea captain named Christopher Columbus, who had been granted the privilege of seeking a new route to India by the Spanish monarch, Queen Isabella. The good Queen Isabella,being a pious woman and almost as careful about titles as the FHA, took the precaution of securing the blessing of the Pope before she sold her jewels to finance Columbus' expedition.

Now the Pope, as I'm sure you may know, is the emissary of Jesus Christ,the Son of God, and God, it is commonly accepted, created this world. Therefore,I believe it is safe to presume God also made the part of the world called Louisiana.God, therefore, would be the owner of origin and His origins date back to before the beginning of time, the world as we know it,and the FHA. I hope you find God's original claim to be satisfactory. Now, may we have our loan?"

The loan was immediately approved.

Last edited by Bob Denman; 05-29-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It would have been cheaper to buy title insurance!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    It would have been cheaper to buy title insurance!
    I sell that...

Spyder Garage

I think the wife's taken the news of James Bonds death really badly.

I came home from work early, and she's upstairs in the bedroom screaming "Roger, more, Roger, more"
    So I left her to it.

The 2022 World Cup will be held in Qatar, a country where you cannot drink alcohol.

This will be the one World Cup the Scots will ironically qualify for.

Thinking of getting rid of the wife, British Gas say they will give me £50 for my old boiler.

A redneck went to the hospital, as his wife was having a baby.

Upon arriving, he sat down as the nurse said to him, “Congratulations, your wife has had quins, five big baby boys."

The redneck said, "Well, I'm not surprised. I have a penis on me like a fercking chimney."

The nurse replied, "You might want to consider getting it cleaned. They’re all black.

Sometimes when you cry, no one sees your tears.
    Sometimes when you are worried, no one sees your pain.
    Sometimes when you are happy, no one sees your smile.
    But fart just one time...

My boss called me yesterday and said, "Where the hell are you?"
    I said, "I'm relaxing in my garden with my mate Dave, I'm already on my 4th can of lager."
    "I don't ferking believe you!" He shouted.
    "Hang on," I said, holding the phone away from me, "Dave, isn't this my 4th can?"

I once used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket.
    I flashed them at the policeman and he walked off in disgust saying, "Jesus, you need to go on a diet mate."

Boy gets home from school and says,
    "Dad, I've got a part in the school play
    as a man who's been married for 25 years."
    "Never mind Son," his Dad says,
    "Maybe next time you'll get a speaking part !!

I asked the wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
    It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
    "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
    So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?

I was so embarrassed when I spilled a pint down myself.
    The woman at the sperm bank asked, "Christ, how long have you gone without a w4nk?"

I was at work yesterday and one of the women from the office asked me what my ring tone was.
    'Light brown like everyone else' I replied. These women are certainly a lot more forward than they used to be !.

I was thinking...It's a funny old world we live in...We had Empires run by Emperors...Then we had Kingdoms run by Kings...Now we have Countries run by...???

I told my girlfriend i had a c0ck like a computer.She asked if it was cos it had loads of ram and a hard drive.
    Oh, the surprise she got when she found out it was actually microsoft and full of viruses!!.

Daily Mail online: "Masturbation may help prevent the common cold."
    Hope so, I've got no tissues left..

I'm a born survivor. My birth mark is in the shape of a coat hanger.

I decided to try the ancient Chinese practice of using needles to get rid of back pain.
    The heroin worked a treat for me.

It was so hot today, I went to the park and battered some random Tosser to within an inch of his life.
    Just for the downdraft from the air ambulance.

That stupid bitch living across the road has only gone and phoned the police on me AGAIN! She stands in her bedroom window stark bollock naked and watches me while i have a w4nk, but apparently I'm the one who's a pervert!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wonder how many of them I can share with my Missus?

Spyder Garage

A skeleton goes into in a bar, the bartender says "what'll it be?"
    Skeleton says "a beer and a mop please"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Hi folks,

A man who'd just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female, blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the blonde mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The widow returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly...

She says to the blond mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the blonde mortician gives her back the blank check. 'There's no charge,' she says.

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says.

'Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice. So I just switched the heads.'

Jerry Baumchen
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Wyoming cowboy

A Wyoming cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.

'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the **** out of all of you!'

St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

'Couple of minutes ago.'

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Enlightenment came to me today and is worth sharing!

I became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue
    'Service'
    Telephone 'Service '
    Cable TV 'Service '
    Civil 'Service '
    State, City, County & Public 'Service '
    Customer 'Service '

This is not what I thought 'Service ' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service ' a few cows.
    BAM!!!....... It all came into focus.

Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us!!
    You are now as enlightened as I am!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 06-01-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast