I'm ryding to Memphis this week so I decided to make a few mods to improve the journey. I have a Red 2009 RS-SE5. I bought it with 1,444 miles on it in December of 2010. I now have 5, 700 miles on it and it has never gone past 5 bars on the heat gauge. The ryde is smooth up until about 6,500 rpm, then I notice a undesirable vibration that goes away after reaching 7,500 rpm.

After adding the Missing Air Dam, I'm still ryding at 5 bars. The jury is still out though. If I make it to Memphis and back 5 bars and under. I will give all glory to God through SpyderPops.

The Ride-On was easy enough to install. Couldn't ryde the day I put it in, so the next day (today), I rode 20 miles to give it an opportunity to spread. The first two miles were at 45 mph and wobbly. By the time that smoothed out, I was entering a 55-65 zone. It got wobbly again, but only for about a quarter of a mile. I then took it onto the interstate for a constant 80 mph. I was wobbly again for about 30 seconds then smoothed out to a much smoother ryde at 80 mph than I normally get, and the 6,500 + shakes were gone.
I like the smoother high speed ryde, and I guess I can put up with the short duration of vibration when going from residential to rural to interstate.

The big test is early Thursday morning.